Anti-Male Discrimination on Flights (1 Viewer)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Xayma said:
When you are 18 having astro boy undies is probably more likely to ruin your chance of sex.
It's not what underwear you are wearing, it's whats underneath that is generally more important. If leetom is impressive Astro Boy undies wont damage his chances.

Wearing CK won't make you a sex god, increase the size of your ego/penis or divert attention from your fat gut.

K

katie_tully

Is the expression 'for God's sake keep it in your pants' too religious for ncap?
Yes. It is. It offended my non Christian ideals. Just like the Christmas decorations at the Metroplaza offend me. And the neighbours with fit inducing Christmas lights on their rooves.

If you could all keep your Christian, Muslim or whatever references to yourselves...thank you.

Har, har har. Anyway. Astroboy undies. I'd probably you know, laugh for a bit. But it wouldn't deter me from having sex with a guy. Except for the fact it is Leetom.

K

katie_tully

I suggested that you guys liberate yourselves with a burning of the underwear, in defiance of oppression ... underwear is apparently very topical.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
It's not what underwear you are wearing, it's whats underneath that is generally more important. If leetom is impressive Astro Boy undies wont damage his chances.

Wearing CK won't make you a sex god, increase the size of your ego/penis or divert attention from your fat gut.
But "I have Astro Boy undies, do you want to see?" probably isn't the best line to use :p

katie_tully said:
I suggested that you guys liberate yourselves with a burning of the underwear, in defiance of oppression ... underwear is apparently very topical.
Yes but the resultant chaffing wouldn't be worth it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I love how this thread degenerated into an underwear discussion and Andrew Quah STILL had to bring the feminists into it.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
It's a private airline service giving specific seating instructions for a plane they own. They have not deprived the man to his seat on the plane, and there's no "right to sit where you want on somebody's private plane".

If people have a problem with it, let the market sort it out - people can boycott the airlines that have this policy and buy tickets on those that don't, instead.

... Is what I would say if I were a Libertarian like you ('cause I'm pretty sure you were still one 3 years ago).

What, did you want the government to intervene with politically correct (for men) regulations ordering airlines to let men sit next to unaccompanied kids? ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)