• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anticipated releases for '05 (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

So what music/movies/whatever are you looking forward to coming out this time.

I look forward to the new AFI and Avenged Sevenfold albums :)

HSC
i heard commons bringing out a new album, i also heard rob thomas is making a solo, i think dave matthews band are bringing a new one out this year, hopefully something for kate will :)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
I am looking forward to Greg Rucka's Queen and Country novel coming out (and hopefully a new installment in the Atticus series), I can't wait for the new Harry Potter book (June!! Wohoo!) ahem, umm... im looking forward to the Bright Eyes and Kings Of Leon concerts coming up and in movies.... umm Batman Begins, Sin City and Cars (the new Pixar). I think that's it! I really wish that the Strokes would bring out their third album this year, but I just dont think its gonna happen :-( Hehe, sorry for rambling!!

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
i dono if this is good news or not but LaToya Jackson (Michael and Janet's sister) is releasing an album this year *eek!*

Mariah Carey releasing new album with her new stupid alter ego "The Emancipation of Mimi"-proof she has truly cracked.

Britney Spears also releasing new albumwith new single "Mona Lisa".

Last edited:

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
fantomas' new album 'suspended animation', much like 'the directors cut', but interpreting cartoon theme songs... SHOULD BE AWESOME

artfag

Banned
HSC
batman begins & sin city, definitely

Dalek - Absence, Jesu - Jesu
but i've had them both for months anyway
should be interesting to hear what new stuff Peter Brotzmann, Merzbow and Acid Mothers Temple put out
i also hear Alamaailman Vasarat are working on a new one. rawk.

Fry

movie - pirates of the caribbean 2
tv show - point pleasant (produced by ex-buffy writer so it better be good)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
A lot of movies. 2005 should be a lot better than most of 2004.

Batman Begins, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sin City, Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, War of the Worlds, Harry Potter and the GOF, Cursed, Million Dollar Baby, Cinderella Man, House of Flying Daggers..

lol so many films to look forward to.

also can't wait for Star Wars: KOTOR II

artfag

Banned
HSC
dmb fucking eats balls

but anyway, Mickey Rourke is perfect as Marv in Sin City- anyone else read the comics?

HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
DMB are releasing a new album this year? fuk i want it DMB are AWESOME :D

they have a site dedicated to letting fans interact with the process of making the album....they keep posting up videos of their studio times and shit, rather amusing.

it will be released in america's spring

tabularasa

HSC
Hmm ok well for films there is: star wars 3, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, flying daggers and the one i'm really holding out for is SERENITY. The movie form the series firefly. written and direct by joss ohhh i can;t wait.
As for music Kate bush's highly anticipated and highly delayed (12 years in the making) album and tori amo's new one.
I alos want the grudge on dvd.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
serenity and sin city. this time next year i already know what my two favourite movies of the year will be

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
tabularasa said:
Hmm ok well for films there is: star wars 3, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, flying daggers and the one i'm really holding out for is SERENITY. The movie form the series firefly. written and direct by joss ohhh i can;t wait.
As for music Kate bush's highly anticipated and highly delayed (12 years in the making) album and tori amo's new one.
I alos want the grudge on dvd.
House of flying daggers?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
tabularasa said:
Hmm ok well for films there is: star wars 3
oooh ... star wars 3 ... i can't wait until that comes out :uhhuh: going to gold class the night its out so I don't have to put up with little screaming kids :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)