Antony Cleo Study Guides (1 Viewer)

pravski

HSC
What is the best study guide for Antony and Cleopatra??

Where can I get it from?

thanks

Ataturk

buy the get smart one. costs like 12 dollars or something. i got it for free ^_^

also if you want photocopy the A+C part of the adv english excel study guide, its not that long.

but yeh seeing our assessment is in just over 2 weeks study guides would be useful prav, better than the booklet school gave us which is longer than the play itself

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
There are quiet a few good ones out there on anthony and cleopatra - not specifically related to powerplay though (when i say that i mean they dont have a chapter on them called powerplay but it is mentioned throughout the study guide just means that you have to read it closely)

i can't think of who publshed them - i liked the critical study ones... they have a brown bottom half and a picture on the top half... i can't think of the name of the publisher... but they are very very good - especially the critical ones because they have some very original ways of approcing the text adn they give a very good analysis of the key themes and quotes of the text.

there are also some good online ones - the Sparknotes ones are great - at www.sparknotes.com
you have to sign up to use them (its free) and they are a very good resource- i recomend that

pravski

HSC
thanks for that,

yeah sparknotes is great and i've gotta buy/borrow/steal get smart

If i was Shakespeare, i'd be ashamed to have written this play

Dhivya1

HSC
Is it a bad idea to use any of the texts we used in power and persuasion last year? Apparently alot of ppl used the interview but how about othello?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)