Antony & Cleo...? (1 Viewer)

Brookie-iluvmat

Hey, is anyone else finding that when reading or watching Antony & cleopatra it's alomst as though it's in another language, i'm missing the point of it all!! lol HELP!!!

greecke

HSC
just read the study guides...they can tell you all you need to know without even reading the play

Eman Resu

HSC
N/A
dw ur not alone, in my class onli 1 person has read it...and its not me either =\

maybe reading it out loud would help...in ye olde english? ...theres jus so much a summary can cover

hikari

HSC
haha i don't get shakespeare either. but i read the summaries and if i feel particularly studious i'll read the scenes and it aaaall makes sense!

but i hated watching the BBC production. cleopatra looked like a man and i almost had a heart attack when cleo+antony kissed .. *shudders

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
hikari said:
haha i don't get shakespeare either. but i read the summaries and if i feel particularly studious i'll read the scenes and it aaaall makes sense!

but i hated watching the BBC production. cleopatra looked like a man and i almost had a heart attack when cleo+antony kissed .. *shudders
we saw the royal shakespear companys one and it was just as bad.. she was NOT a looker and neither was antony! :/

but then again watching it was a good way to understand the story line and notice the powerplay that was evident throughout.. :)

Brookie-iluvmat

thanks guys does anyone know where i can pick up some good study guides im having trouble finding worthwhile ones!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)