ANU Fully Catered Accommodation Offers (1 Viewer)

breezy221090

HSC
Hey! How it there? Any info up on UL O'Week? Spoken to any reps there yet? Really looking forward to moving. I hope they have a good O week.

It's alright there, wasn't very clean when moved in, other people have said that to me about their places also. Umm, only o-week activity which has been spoken about is a Hawaiian night

dreamee

HSC
lol...Breezy, how unclean do you mean...?

And about the kitchen stuff: surely not everyone would need to bring everything: then you'll end up with 5 lots of everything. Surely you don't need 5 pots, 5 wooden spoons, 5 spatulas, 5 x 2 pans/woks etc in one apartment?

breezy221090

HSC

And about the kitchen stuff: surely not everyone would need to bring everything: then you'll end up with 5 lots of everything. Surely you don't need 5 pots, 5 wooden spoons, 5 spatulas, 5 x 2 pans/woks etc in one apartment?
Lol, like not hygienic, you'll see when you get there anyway.
I dunno, depends how well you get on with your roomies, you might not like each other and in that case I guess you'll want separate stuff. Probably best to wait until you move in I guess.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC

When I moved down for the first time, my mum used it as an opportunity to foist on me every dining set that she needed to get rid of, but couldn't bring herself to throw out. You can squeeze a body or three into the wardrobe of some rooms.

emiline

HSC
Well I am in Kinloch now! It is very nice and there is an O-week program which is good!

So I guess if I haven't got a scholarship email by now I haven't got one??!?! That is sad. Congrats to those that did....wanna half it?

How is everyone else's accom?

ephorex

HSC
Well I am in Kinloch now! It is very nice and there is an O-week program which is good!

So I guess if I haven't got a scholarship email by now I haven't got one??!?! That is sad. Congrats to those that did....wanna half it?

How is everyone else's accom?
Yeah, kinloch is awesome. In a 5-share atm...who's going to the UL events?

And no...i like my scholarship...unless there's a compelling reason to share it with someone..among other things

moc2009

HSC
N/A
So has everyone moved into their accomodation yet? I only arrived at mine today.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
im moving in wednesday.

how was the opening day of o-week?
Yea from what I went to it seemed good. But not as many people as I thought.... I didn’t get to see and do much though as I was moving in and spending the day getting the bits and pieces I need.

I moved in and I have to say though, it’s pretty lonely. My whole residence is made up of post-grads all doing masters, I’m the only first year undergrad, and most have been living here a while (a year or semester already). And there doesn’t seem to be things on like the other halls have, like themed nights and stuff. :(

I can’t wait until classes start and meet people who are first years too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)