ANU help (1 Viewer)

imnotbatman

HSC
Hi, I've went to the UAC site to accept my offer which says this:

Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws - full time at The Australian National University

Offer text: To accept this offer, please go to http://students.anu.edu.au/applications/accepting.php and complete the on-line acceptance form. Information will be sent to you via email within 8 working days of this offer. For enquiries, please call 02 6125 5594.

I filled out the form etc and wondering if I am meant to wait because everyone else (at UNSW) has timetables etc or it's just me/ANU in particular.

John555

HSC
Different universities do things differently. I know that for some universities you have to enrol in person while for others you can do it all online.

Last edited:

TD420

HSC
It's not just you, I started at ANU last year and had to attend an enrolment session on campus. I think I just had to fill in a form or two, and there was free gelato :smile:. The email you are expecting should let you know when and where your enrolment session will be.

imnotbatman

HSC
Thanks for the response. So when do we start sorting out timetables? After enrolment?

danniomc

HSC
I filled out the form etc and wondering if I am meant to wait because everyone else (at UNSW) has timetables etc or it's just me/ANU in particular.
Apparently confirmed timetabling and everything happens in O-week (woooo party) for most things but not Law. I got an email from the Dean of Law this arvo so I assume you got one too, and it pretty much says that Law is all online and we will receive info in the next few weeks about enrolment. Just a heads up, if you want to start planning your timetable before enrolment go to http://timetable.anu.edu.au/ and try and sort one out :) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at O-week!!!! Where is everyone staying (non-local people)???

imnotbatman

HSC
Yes I got an email about student info evening and another which contains stuff to do with enrolling. Dunno about accommodation stuff atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)