ANU Music Auditions (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,
I just wanted to talk to people who have done an audition for the bachelor of music at ANU, particularly for the Jazz Area of Study.
I am auditioning for Jazz Bass on the 26th of November, and also have an interview for the new Bachelor of Professional Music Practice as well.
So is anyone else auditioning, or gone through an audition for it before? Post!

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
hmmm search the anu section for the word "music", i swear ive written some stuff before about it.
anyway good luck with ur audition

philphie

Banned
HSC
i hear ANU has one of the greatest jazz programs in Australia, wish i still applied even though employment is nil

HSC
ABOVE. I got in! did you? pity we didnt get to meet up, probably cos i havent looked at this post since lol

hey congrats.

I ended up pulling out my application for music, going to start a commerce degree and then hopefully transfer into the double degree music/commerce the following year.

Luke559

HSC
ABOVE. I got in! did you? pity we didnt get to meet up, probably cos i havent looked at this post since lol
I GOT IN TOO!!!!! lol, are you from Parkes? The person before me was apparently from Parkes .. they left their drink bottle in the room, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)