any alpha females on this forum??? (1 Viewer)

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I'm an Alpha female,

And boys want alpha females. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true.

That boy you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to girls who treat him wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how his girlfriend hasn't called him in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to him, he'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch him beyond that?

He's mine.

The hot guy who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with his homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

He's mine too.

The geek you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with him? He plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? he's so incredible and you just love him so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell him how you feel about him?

Guess who just told me they'll always love me?

:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
that is so me, too.

i just pick and choose, like a candy selection, and i am not even pretty. it is all about the attitude. :uhhuh:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
will the existence of another alpha female on this forum lead to a catfight of any kind?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
and i am not afriad to do things that may be perceived as "slutty". if a guy can do it and be okay by society's standards, then i can too.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
AAO89 said:

ur stepfather who abuses you every night

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
AAO89 said:
I'm an Alpha female,

And boys want alpha females. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true.

That boy you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to girls who treat him wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how his girlfriend hasn't called him in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to him, he'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch him beyond that?

He's mine.

The hot guy who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with his homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

He's mine too.

The geek you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with him? He plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? he's so incredible and you just love him so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell him how you feel about him?

Nice pasta. Wanna fuck? :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
AAO89 said:
I'm an Alpha female,

He's mine.

He's mine too.

TITS OR GTFO.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
hahaha. what bullshit. the number one factor determing how attractive you are to most guys is your physical appearence.

the atributes most guys look for a genetically ingraned: clear youthful skin, a fresh, young looking face that emphasises the skelletal features and a waist hip ratio around 0.9.

believe me, we do not care about your social status among other females, if you are hot, we will pretend you are interesting, no matter how worthless you may be.
lol

w/h ratio of 0.7 i think actually

0.9 is for men

unless you like your bitches shaped like a cylinder rather than an hourglass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)