• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

any alpha females on this forum??? (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
For someone who is an alpha female and classifies geeks as those into anime and comics I'm pretty sure your original post is a cut and paste off 4chan

HalcyonSky

HSC
chelsea girl said:
and i am not afriad to do things that may be perceived as "slutty". if a guy can do it and be okay by society's standards, then i can too.
slut :)

K

katie_tully

AAO89 said:
I'm an Alpha female,

And boys want alpha females. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true.

That boy you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to girls who treat him wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how his girlfriend hasn't called him in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to him, he'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch him beyond that?

He's mine.

The hot guy who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with his homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

He's mine too.

The geek you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with him? He plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? he's so incredible and you just love him so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell him how you feel about him?

Guess who just told me they'll always love me?

:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:
That is incredibly fucking dumb. It's something I see commonly on 13 year olds Bebo pages.

That's not alpha female, thats just being a fucking friendless slut.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
That is incredibly fucking dumb. It's something I see commonly on 13 year olds Bebo pages.

That's not alpha female, thats just being a fucking friendless slut.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
I will never even consider a girl who is so up herself.

There is a huge difference between being a conservative girl to being a girl who thinks the world revolves around her.

sca

HSC
What do you mean by "alpha female"? That you're dominant in the relationship, or that you're capable or obtaining any guy you want?

Either way, as far as I can tell most guys are looking for some combination of good looks (which are subjective), confidence and normality (that is, girls who'd fit in as one of their mates... not a high maintenance ball of emotions).

Too domineering or too submissive seems to put that middle range of guys off.

boris

Banned
HSC
sca said:
What do you mean by "alpha female"? That you're dominant in the relationship, or that you're capable or obtaining any guy you want?

Either way, as far as I can tell most guys are looking for some combination of good looks (which are subjective), confidence and normality (that is, girls who'd fit in as one of their mates... not a high maintenance ball of emotions).

Too domineering or too submissive seems to put that middle range of guys off.
nah an alpha female means u have no other endearing qualities, so u have to bend over for anybody to pay u any attention

Russdog

russell
HSC
boris said:
nah an alpha female means u have no other endearing qualities, so u have to bend over for anybody to pay u any attention
i thought it meant you're pretty much a dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)