any Ani DiFranco fans! (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

I love Ani Difranco's passion, voice and powerful lyrics. Anyone else love her as much as i do? Little Plastic Castles and So Much Shouting, So Much Laughter rate as my favourite albums. Fave songs: 32 Flavours (everyone must d/l this beautiful song), As Is, Fuel, Gravel, Little Plastic Castles, Shameless and Both Hands.

I would love to hear anyone else's opinions on Ani because i worship her emotive music and her girl power.

kittycat552

what the fuck is your problem artfag? you spin so much shit in every thread with your whole *fuck this emo shit and fuck ani difranco that*.

*This thread is for faggots*must be ingrained in your stupid skull because it's all you can say when ppl talk about real music. Shit your an asshole.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
me me me!!

I saw her at the Enmore when I was 14(?)!! It was awesome.

kittycat552

She's awesome live! A couple of my pals went to see her last year in Sydney and said the energy she creates is amazing. Anyone know when she's coming to Oz next?

What's your fave albums and tracks Glycerine?

artfag

Banned
HSC
congratulations on being a stupid lesbian who likes boring lesbian music

*th outernet* - what a classic joke artfag!
ooh, sarcasm on the internet- now that's never been done before!

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

kittycat552

Be gone you loser. You're so loved from what i've read in almost every thread...
Fuck you... i'm not a lesbian for liking Ani Difranco. Where do you get off making all these stupid, bullshit generalisations based on someone's musical interests. God i HATE people who label others due to their interests. You make me hurl. You're the fag

kittycat552

and how is ani boring? coz she talks about issues which plague our world and trouble humanity? where's your ingenious logic now

SharkBait

HSC
go ani!

um...'self-evident' is a fab song. my english teacher got me into her...lol. but yeah, i think she is freakin fantastic and very talented.
oh, ARTFAG? which century u livin in? who cares if she's a lesbian?

anywho, its sooo hard to get my hands on ani's album! apparently u have to order it or sumfin....hhmmm.

Sharkbait

kittycat552

You rule SharkBait.

She's bi but who cares!

Isn't it all about the music?...

Try soundworld...they are really good for ordering from online 4 ani's albums and super quick in delivery

(soundworld.com.au)

kittycat552

When i saw the latest post was by you i thought, shit, what absolute bullshit will be said now. Bi constitutes both male and female so why say just two chicks? And what freaking century do you live in fatherfucker?

kittycat552

i'm a dumbarse because i can't decipher your fuckin comical, cryptic posts?... piss off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)