Any Beginners want papers etc.? (1 Viewer)

frenchie

HSC
Salut 'les débutants'!

I was one of you people last year doing beginners and had the massive luck to come première in the state. Apart from the chance to boast about this achievement (sadly noone at uni cares lol), I would also like to offer some of my material to people. Maybe it's too late for the speaking paper, I don't know, but I have around 40 practice scenarios that came from a very good teacher. If you can do these you'll have a pretty good shot at the HSC paper.

Donc, these and much more...such as papers from open highschool, blah blah, and maybe you'll find them useful. I am happy to scan them, and envoyer un mél.
I am one of those complete french geeks of which obviously you guys are aswell...more than willing aider a fellow francophile.

Goodluck with your studies.

(*Becspec don't laugh at me! I know you are...sorry....uni person knows my BOS alias...)

chepas

HSC
This wouldn't be a certain Ms Mcgrath, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Donc tu fais le français a` la fac? :D Who was your OHS teacher?

Argh, fin de mes maudites questions. Y en a toujours trop... :p

frenchie

HSC
tu as raison! tu vas a` la fac?...tu n'es pas madame mcgrath par hasard? ça serait vraiment bizarre. tu m'espionnes?

je viens de découvrir que mon site préféré a tout changé , le dictionnaire n'existe plus. ...www.wordreference.com ma vie s'arrête.

:(

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Ahhhh bien ça :D. Non j'y vais pas encore - Terminale - Mais je l'attends avec impatience... Et non je suis pas cette Mme Mcgrath. Sur ces forums elle s'appelle 'frederica' - mais elle vient presque jamais ici... haha. Je suis un des ses admirateurs... :rolleyes:

chepas

HSC
Ahhh moi aussi!!! J'adore wordreference!!!!! Mais ça existe encore, n'est-ce pas? Le tout c'est que tout est foutu et que je n'aime pas ce nouveau look. C'est dégueu :p. Je préfère comme ça existait a` l'époque quand ce n'était que du texte. Y avait pas de boites stupides... :mad:

Lol je me suis enfin rendu compte de ce que ton dernier message entier a dit.... haha..

Alors, maintenant je parle a` Bec, tu t'appelles Andrew n'est-ce pas? Ce sont des choses bien intéressantes qu'elle me raconte, sur toi... c'est tout du bien, bien sûr!...

Je te laisse en point d'interrogation...

?

alessandra

HSC
i would love the papers !!!! congrats on coming 1st thats fantastic i have my french yr 11 exam today but still i would love some extra stuff!
thankyou cya !

~*~Karina~*~

I'd love some papers...that'd be a big help, I've done all the ones the school gave me, so something new will be good... Thanks!

chepas

HSC
Hi Karina.

Sois bienvenue aux forums de BOS!

Anyway, would you be able to turn private messaging on so I can get your email address to which I can send the files? You can enable it under the UserCP section - so you don't have to post it in a public place :rolleyes:.

I am going to school to abuse the "free" (five finger discount) colour printing and photocopying and they also, I think, have Adobe Acrobat thingo, the thing that you can actually MAKE the pdf files. If they have it, I will post the Beginners papers that I have up. But don't hold me to it! :D I'm prone to forgetting.

Chépas :D.

chepas

HSC
Link to Chépas' Past Papers Site

Resalut.

Here's the link to my Past Paper's Site, where you will find for the moment the OHS French Beginners' Trial 2002 at the bottom in PDF.

I hope it serves you well

Bonne chance!
Chépas :D.

ashleigh_c

hey, if you could send some the papers that would be fantastic!!!!
i have done all my papers from school, so i would love some more.
congrats on your exams!!!! i am very jealous.

joyous2590

HSC
hi! you probably havent heard from this site from a loong time.. but i was wondering if u could send me those papers u were toking abt? if thats not a problem! itd be much appreciated if you could! thanx!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)