any big Survivor fans here? (1 Viewer)

N.U.G.

HSC
I personally love Survivor and I always will :D

who else here loves it?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I used to watch it regularly but during the last series finally got bored of its repetitiveness and only watched a couple of episodes. Apart from the lame "twists" it's just the same thing season after season.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i never really watched it at the beginning but started watching from the "all stars" season (which is kind of ironic considering i had no idea who the contestants were!)

i realise it's repetitive and the twists are lame but it's rpetty funny sometimes and the tasks are usually pretty entertaining too. Nowadays, I admit freely that I'm a fan :)

moco

HSC
err is it still on? not updated. stop watching tv lately. i watched the first few weeks though.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah it's still on. the last season finished a few weeks ago. next one is starting up next yr

HSC
i am a fan!!! i alwAYS get so excited when a new series starts and love watching it!!!!

i will never get sick of it and the amazing race!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
right here.

never forget the perverted cameraman on angie last season. and who could forget wanda? whyyy did she have to go.. me and mum were laughing so hard and wished it could of continued

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
something_funny said:
i will never get sick of it and the amazing race!
Have to agree with that Survivor and the Amazing Race have always been favourites of mine in the reality TV shows. The fights, the challenges and the scheming is always nice to sit down to and relax after a hard day at the office.

gosh

i used to watch survivor a lot as well but the series has become repetitive and predictable. i find myself mainly tuning in to watch the challenges and the tribal council and everything else in between has become quite boring. i seem to dislike most of the new contestants as well. the setting is also always the same on a island or in the jungle. i would like to see it moved to alaska/antarctica, the himalayas or some other non tropical locale. i still consider series 2 and 3 in Australia and Africa as amongst the best in survivor history.
besides survivor, the amazing race is still one of my most favourite shows. the challenges and locations are always different and theres a greater sense of competitiveness.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i used to watch it all the time, but not since the all stars one, its gotten boring and repetetive.

btw the amazing race is the best!! theres a new one in febuary!!

Last edited:

ShorTSTuFF

Natalie
HSC
no! bring back bobby jon!!!!! i was so happy when i found out he was coming back for guatemala. bobby jon all the way

gosh

the 12th series of survivor has just begun and will begin airing soon in the US.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/
once again they have opted for another tropical location in panama, right next to where they filmed the last series in Guatemala and close to where they filmed series 7 and allstars in the Pearl islands also in Panama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)