Any chance of getting band 6 ? (1 Viewer)

Magiccarpet

HSC
So in my last assessment (worth 10%) I got a mark which eventually rounds down to a 6/10. Bad, I know :( however my rank was 27/129. A few weeks ago I also had an assessment worth 20%, and I think I will also get in the 60s or 70s. My schools rank is around 40-ish, and we're pretty good in maths. The only assessments left are the trials, so I really need to pull my socks up. Do you reckon I can get band 6 ? Slight chance ? lol.

mac1996

HSC
So in my last assessment (worth 10%) I got a mark which eventually rounds down to a 6/10. Bad, I know :( however my rank was 27/129. A few weeks ago I also had an assessment worth 20%, and I think I will also get in the 60s or 70s. My schools rank is around 40-ish, and we're pretty good in maths. The only assessments left are the trials, so I really need to pull my socks up. Do you reckon I can get band 6 ? Slight chance ? lol.
yeah for sure i guarantee a band 6, if you try get rank 3 at least and do well in the externals
i know someone last year that had the shittest rank at the end of trials, then ended up getting the highest external mark

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
a raw mark of ~83/100 will give you an external band 6, so if you get a decent rank and do well externally you can definitely still get a band 6.

leahh

HSC
N/A
Of course you can get a Band 6, it all depends on your schoolmates in their HSC exams. Your best bet now is to focus on yourself.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I don't even know what my high school course bands were although I failed math. I then went on to successfully study advanced math courses at university. Follow your passion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)