Any Design Teachers Willing To Help Yr 12 Student (1 Viewer)

blondechic

blondechic
HSC
my design teacher refuses to read my design folio, i cannot continue into section two (although i have tryed) properly til i have section one marked so i can put this into hard copy in my folder. im at the stage to go back to my old school to see my old design techer coz at my new school she wont help. and i need the most help i can get as im doing industrial tech wood AND design and tech! HELP!:(

me121

Premium Member
HSC
blondechic said:
my design teacher refuses to read my design folio, i cannot continue into section two (although i have tryed) properly til i have section one marked so i can put this into hard copy in my folder. im at the stage to go back to my old school to see my old design techer coz at my new school she wont help. and i need the most help i can get as im doing industrial tech wood AND design and tech! HELP!:(
you have a pretty crappy teacher if they won't take a look at your folio! i can't imagine what it must be like for you.

Undomiel

HSC
Aww thats gotta suck! Im doing both Industrial Tech and DNT as well but both my teaches are really nice and make you give them your folio to read over.
Have you any other teaches in your school that teach DNT? If so go and talk to them about it they may be able to and want to help you out. If not Perhaps try other schools in your area if any and talk to their DNT teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)