Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (1 Viewer)

bong_head

so girls, what do u say? give it a thumbs up or down? or has anyone actually done it before or had any similar experiences? discuss.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
id have to be drunk and it wouldnt be one of my mates, it would be some random girl who i dont know or dont hang out with at all, and dont see at school.
make that id have to be very drunk

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
id have to be drunk and it wouldnt be one of my mates, it would be some random girl who i dont know or dont hang out with at all, and dont see at school.
make that id have to be very drunk
Oh man, we need to get you really drunk. Ahahhahahha jk.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was |-| <that close to it one night, absolutely trashed off my face on the dancefloor of a club dirty dancing with a friend (my only defence is I was drunk, Bel is the hottest chick I know, and there were guys watching)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
U ever thought that you're really just a closet bi-sexual, and a person that's pretty randy most of the time?
Cuz i mean... all that being drunk does is make u lose some of ur inhibitions, it doesn't change ur sexuality.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bong_head said:
so girls, what do u say? give it a thumbs up or down? or has anyone actually done it before or had any similar experiences? discuss.
I wouldn't........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)