Any good visual related texts for Ted Hughes? (1 Viewer)

Viru10

HSC
Hey guys,

I've got an assessment task soon, and its asked us to prepare one visual related text as well as Ted Hughes: Birthday Letters for conflicting perspectives. (Visual: film, documentary, picture book, picture etc.)

Any ideas for a decent related text which can link to Ted Hughes well? i.e. exploring adult relationships etc.?

Toranilor

HSC
What I (and alot of other BOS'ers) did as a supp. for our Mod. C was Jason Rietman's "Thank you for smoking". It's a very good meta-text, exploring the nature of conflicting perspectives. Also, try documentaries, they must have them by design.

Viru10

HSC
What I (and alot of other BOS'ers) did as a supp. for our Mod. C was Jason Rietman's "Thank you for smoking". It's a very good meta-text, exploring the nature of conflicting perspectives. Also, try documentaries, they must have them by design.
aaah ok, and is does this text kinda relate with Birthday Letters; with relationships and stuf?

Toranilor

HSC
aaah ok, and is does this text kinda relate with Birthday Letters; with relationships and stuf?
In terms of relationships? Probably not, I havent even looked at in in that way. It's really good to complement Birthday Letters uses of conflicting perspectives to maniuplate audiencve opinion about an issue, especially if you're doing whiteness I remember or Sam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)