Any ideas for studying idea 4 cafs (1 Viewer)

Natzd

HSC
i have the same tips for mc questions.. just try and eliminate each answer.. it works for me, i always get full marks (cross fingures for tuesday too haha) but with reading time i just skip mc questions, read through short answer and essays and get a fiar idea in my head and then if i have time start doing the mc questions and i just put my fingre on the right answer.. save some time haha

*Buttercup*

HSC
Sweetiepie87 said:
we didnt do the CAFS baby thing? wat part of the course was that in?
yeah we didn't do it either.... i thought they only did that in childhood studies or whatever.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Im to worried about English to study alot for cafs at the moment :(

Ive only really looked at groups and research metho, i'm starting to get very scared now

sally_33

HSC
thanks misfit and natzd.

i also need help with these two multiple choice questions specifically, because my teacher gave them to me and she didnt give me the answer sheet:

1) Which of the following community service groups would be most helpful in meeting the needs of the frail aged?

a) Family Planning Association
b) Meals on Wheels
c) Police and Community Youth Club
d) The Salvation Army
I ruled out (a) and (c) straight away obviously, and answered (b), but the question says "most helpful in the meeting the needs" and the only need Meals on Wheels meets is food (and i guess a little social contact). Anyway just wanted to get a second opinion.

2) Which of the following statements is true for rural families in Australia?

a) Suicide within rural communities is a growing problem.
b) The majority of children living in rural areas are poorly educated.
c) Unemployment in rural communities is less of a concern than in urban areas.
d) Improved communication networks provide no assistance to rural families.
I have no idea for this one??

HSC
I did rural families as one of my 3 groups, in my opinion it is (a), as with (b) there is a problem with education in those areas but I would not go as far to say that they are poorly educated. Where are these questions from? Past exams?

kristy_lee26

HSC
sally_33 said:
thanks misfit and natzd.

i also need help with these two multiple choice questions specifically, because my teacher gave them to me and she didnt give me the answer sheet:

I ruled out (a) and (c) straight away obviously, and answered (b), but the question says "most helpful in the meeting the needs" and the only need Meals on Wheels meets is food (and i guess a little social contact). Anyway just wanted to get a second opinion.

I have no idea for this one??

I think the biggest thing with multiple choice is to read the question really weel cos some times there is a hidden worf for example social needs, and the options may revolve around all needs, one needs, or well being, you need to make sure the option you pick is the social need.

I feel i studied so much for cafs for the trial and that it is so based on general knowledge that i can't motivate myself to studyit... i just keep thinking i know this stuff. Is anyone else having this prob?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
kristy_lee26 said:
I feel i studied so much for cafs for the trial and that it is so based on general knowledge that i can't motivate myself to studyit... i just keep thinking i know this stuff. Is anyone else having this prob?
ive actually never really studied for cafs for the reason of general knowledge.. and ive done pretty well so far.. its hard to get motivated

Beck_bb

i'm like only jus studyin now............like a bit ova an hour before my exam!! wow, thats bad!! but really, i agree that alot of it is general knowledge....lets hope its easy aye!!! good luck ppl's!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i wish i studied for rights and responsibilities more now... didnt have enough to write on the long answer for it :(

frootloop

HSC
A sudden wave of relief has washed over me. Even though I know that I did pretty shit in that exam I never have to do CAFS ever again!

I was wondering if our HSC mark is considerably lower than our internal assessment mark does it scale down a lot do you reckon?

Example: Say I got 90 internal and 65 HSC would my internal go down to 70? I'm a little bit scared that might happen to me...luckily though I won't have to worry about that for a couple of months.

_Benji_

HSC
frootloop said:
I was wondering if our HSC mark is considerably lower than our internal assessment mark does it scale down a lot do you reckon?

Example: Say I got 90 internal and 65 HSC would my internal go down to 70? I'm a little bit scared that might happen to me...luckily though I won't have to worry about that for a couple of months.
ditto for me.......STUPID CAFS!!! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)