Any Ideas?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the subjects I'm doing and if anyone wants to comment it would be very useful.

My subjects for next year are listed below

For year 12 I might do maths ex2 and I've got no idea what to drop cause I don't really want to do 14 units.

I have to do economics distance ed cause we didn't have enough people to make a class, if anyone has done before. I'm pretty keen on doing it though.
I'll probably do an economics or some sort of business degree at Uni. Will my subjects help? Thanks for an help.

SimonLee13

HSC
Hearing from a uni student who studied economics in both high school and Uni, the high school knowledge gave him a 1-2 week head start but it wasn't a major advantage. So it wouldn't matter. Don't worry bout your year 12 subjects yet lol, you still have a very long time to decide based on how you go in year 11.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
elliottjohnson said:
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the subjects I'm doing and if anyone wants to comment it would be very useful.

My subjects for next year are listed below

For year 12 I might do maths ex2 and I've got no idea what to drop cause I don't really want to do 14 units.

I have to do economics distance ed cause we didn't have enough people to make a class, if anyone has done before. I'm pretty keen on doing it though.
I'll probably do an economics or some sort of business degree at Uni. Will my subjects help? Thanks for an help.
Your subjects are fine, really. You can get into most uni courses with them.

aimhigh10

HSC
you dont need to worry about what you are going to drop in yr 12 just yet
choose after the preliminary exams next year
but if you can pick up MX2 and do well in it, it scales awesomely well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)