Any Info on Thutmose 1, 2, 3 & 4 !! (1 Viewer)

Lilbec_3

HSC
Hey Guys

Im doing the New Kingdom up til the death of Thutmose IV and im looking for any information on Either Thutmose 1, 2, 3 or 4. Anything would be great, cause they all kinda have the same name so i get a bit confused.. Lol.

Im doing an assessment on the military campaigns at the moment but i think i've got all the info i need.

Check out www.answers.com it might come in handy 4 some definitions or small info about certain things.

Thanks.. :)

X

xeuyrawp

Lilbec_3 said:
Hey Guys

Im doing the New Kingdom up til the death of Thutmose IV and im looking for any information on Either Thutmose 1, 2, 3 or 4. Anything would be great, cause they all kinda have the same name so i get a bit confused.. Lol.

Im doing an assessment on the military campaigns at the moment but i think i've got all the info i need.

Check out www.answers.com it might come in handy 4 some definitions or small info about certain things.

Thanks.. :)
Heya, firstly, I'd recommend doing a search of the forums. The search function's really good, and you can narrow a search down to titles in the AH forum. Here are a few threads (groups of messages) to look at http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/search.php?searchid=730105

I'd also say to look in the Resources section- accessed through the BOS homepage.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i just wrote you the bestest reply with info and sources in relation to the Thutmoids - military and other aspects of their reign, but the computer jammed, and i stupidly didnt have it saved! :) You'll have to trust me that it was good. Anyway i unfortunately dont have time to type my info out again, but if you have any specific q's about the Thutmoisds or other aspects of the historical period, just msg me and i can send ya an answer :)

Lilbec_3

HSC
Thanks

k thx heaps guys. I think I'm right for that at the moment, we have moved on now and are doing Rome/Carthage, The Punic Wars.

Ta :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)