any o-week stories to share???!!! (1 Viewer)

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
jus wanted to know of what to expect in o-week...does being 17 really make it that shit?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i'm pretty sure the alcohol is going to be easy to come by... and if u are looking for 'stories' in terms of initiation in colleges etc.. u won't find them here -- most colleges try to keep that stuff pretty secret!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
One of my friends lives on campus at Armidale (hehehe, *clap, clap, clap*, for those that know), and she was only 17 at the time of her O-Week, and she said it was a massive week and that she has never drunk so much in all her life (which, coming from her, is a big statement, lol)

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
if you are under 18 in o-week there are som many ways to get round it, at duval we have kegs set up, all you have to do is get it or get someone to get it for you

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
One of my friends lives on campus at Armidale (hehehe, *clap, clap, clap*, for those that know), and she was only 17 at the time of her O-Week, and she said it was a massive week and that she has never drunk so much in all her life (which, coming from her, is a big statement, lol)
yeah heard lots of o-week stories - and all of them contain reference to a lot of alcohol being consumed... the most used quote is "i thought i could drink alot... till o-week"
but i think armidale is a big drinking uni all year round, just gets bigger for o-week

Ashleet

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
yeah heard lots of o-week stories - and all of them contain reference to a lot of alcohol being consumed... the most used quote is "i thought i could drink alot... till o-week"
but i think armidale is a big drinking uni all year round, just gets bigger for o-week
i'd agree on the all year round :p huge in o week and huge in silly season (kinda a semester 2 o week)

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
moose87 said:
jus wanted to know of what to expect in o-week...does being 17 really make it that shit?
i think i only went out once during the week, to the freshers bash at the bistro, i was so drunk i just sat in the corner half asleep anyway and had to be driven home.

later on tho it could get pretty sucky, espesh if your friends go out and your stuck at home..

but just befriend other youngens, you'l b fiiiiiiiiine :)

edit: i dont kno what the system's like at the collages, being a villager, and there we just have our own alcohol and no one gives a crap.. so iduno.

Last edited:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
meanwhile... i just had a thought - when u go out in town, how does everyone get back to the colleges? drunken walk back up (it's like 3km isn't it) or what?? find someone sober enough to drive?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ballerinabarbie said:
meanwhile... i just had a thought - when u go out in town, how does everyone get back to the colleges? drunken walk back up (it's like 3km isn't it) or what?? find someone sober enough to drive?
some do the trek back to the college from town and try to ride the llama (theres a llama on the way home), i usually just get a taxi, its 10 bucks from the wicklow to duval, so thats handy.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
It's funny, when you drink, distances to walk home suddenly seem so much shorter ;) I've been drinking 5 suburbs away (in sydney) and walk home with mates and it really doesn't seem that far when you're pissed :p

I love ballerinabarbie's 'I thought I could drink alot.....till O-Week'. Heh! If that isn't a great MSN name :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)