Any one else totaly bugger up the busines exam? (1 Viewer)

Caitlin17

well i hate business n i did really crap in the exam...i only wrote 2 pages for the first report n it was like spaced, n the second i barely wrote a page...only stayed for 2 hrs....i answered pretty much all the short answer section n of course all of the multi-choice but yea i totaly buggered it up which is no suprise cos ive been abs crap all year in this subject....

who else buggered it up?

MarsBarz

HSC
The soaring heat was the major external influence which will lead to my presumed dismal failure :D . Down with environmental sustainability!

It doesn't help that most of the girl's in my class have chests which we could use to metaphorically describe the business structure of the behavioural management theory.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
mental blanking on FDI and that other method of finance is not such good thing when writing a financial report

hello - i am an hsc student, not some financial advisor/consultant
sheesh

forceblade

HSC
shortygb said:
one word can describe my business exam....clueless. i didnt have a clue on most of the questions. i bet business is goin to really drag me down now...40uai here i come!
i think i went terrible, i was doing the test with high fever and got dizzy during the short answer questions so i didnt finish the exame ...

Netty_M

HSC
Yeah I was sick too... I couldn't concentrate or think... I will be lucky if I get 50% which is a shame cause I usually do pretty well in business studies....

hunter11687

are you people serious - if you are so fucking dumb then why did you even bother sitting for the exam? and by the way - dont make pussy excuses as to why you didnt do well - "oh i was sick" - you people make me sick - try and study and then you wont get these problems - but never mind - failing the HSC isnt the end of your life - it is just the start of a shitty one - so enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

joeyjeremy

HSC
DONT dwell :D Be proud of wat you have just achieved!!

wow chill timothy lol!!! Very harsh to say that!
But yeah he is true u should of studied no excuses ITS OVER dont dwell on something you can change anymore! SO JUST ENJOY LIFE NOW WATEVA scenariin u r in! Poor rich doesnt matter just enjoy ur life!! Theres only 1 chance and u made the most of it!! Be happy and be proud u endured and finished 13 years including kindy of EDUCATION!!!!!!! GO CLASS OF 2005!!!

Just make sure you work hard!! im sure everyone is on the same boat on bored of studies! :D

Iv

yeh totally screwed up FDI too! DAMMMIT!!..and that last question..isnt it usually spose to be about global business..its annoying it wasnt!! i totally scrwed that one up cos i had like 20 mins to write it in cos i spent waaaay too long on the businses report one..dammit dammit dammit

forceblade

HSC
timothy17hunter said:
are you people serious - if you are so fucking dumb then why did you even bother sitting for the exam? and by the way - dont make pussy excuses as to why you didnt do well - "oh i was sick" - you people make me sick - try and study and then you wont get these problems - but never mind - failing the HSC isnt the end of your life - it is just the start of a shitty one - so enjoy
for your information i was sixk and got a misventure form, and besides my life is ten times better then your sorry ass one, i can buy and sell ur shitty house right now if i want to.

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
timothy isnt that kinda mean =_=... anyway i think i did alright..although i can feel i stuffed up a fair bit in the exam.. like in that working capital questions..i started making stuf up..lol..
then the hot sandy..haha that questions was um..weird..
then i think i stufed up the extended question...but i think i aced 26...i remembered FDI ^___^

rissa_101

timothy17hunter said:

wow and what a life im sure you have! With charms like that im sure ur social life is just blooming! Why dont u stop taking it upon urself to condemn people to shitty lives and worry about ur own life. It is people like you that thrive on others' misfortune and THAT is what should make u sick. Ill say it again....once u find out that u kill the exam THEN and only then can u even consider boasting...if u really must to boost ur own low self-eateem!

Tonz3901

HSC
I was just wondering what FDI was lol i hav my exam tomorrow n think looking bak on what every1 did in last yrs exam might help as it could pop up in this 1 :) thanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)