Any one get evicted or have cyco people in their units :D (2 Viewers)

7th Sign

HSC
babiigiirl said:
Islander was crazy!
people screaming over the balconies to the hotel next to them, people throwing shit like alcohol bottles and condoms filled with alcho down at other people below them, and these guys leaned over their balcony and told us to pour alcohol into his mouth! hahaa it was so nuts

true you walk past and you see all these clothes been checked from balconie to balconie people hanging off shit getting thrown...full crazy...

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
dawso said:
fuck, i was at tiki village and we had these guys staying in a room who got an eviction warning on the second day for throwing every beer can and food into the fans (covering the room in shit)

they also decided to piss and shit in the spa for the week and kidnap a frill necked lizard from the pool area and keep it in their room....management never found out about this stuff but... funny shit

we befriended security but ...that way we could get away with a heap of shit, i wont say their names incase officials read this, lol, but we had the main security guy let us bring in randoms at all hours (as long as we 'took care of them') and also would have them up for beers after their shifts, twas sick fun....

twas the best week of my life by far, did anyone go on plan b tour? that was the shizz! best night ever!

The frilled neck lizard had a name... vodka
F*ck George was the best security guard ever!!!
That was one of 'our' rooms but not my rooms we were 703, what were you? Did you have a playstation2?!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
liquimalish said:
The frilled neck lizard had a name... vodka
F*ck George was the best security guard ever!!!
That was one of 'our' rooms but not my rooms we were 703, what were you? Did you have a playstation2?!
nah, we didnt hav a ps2, that was the boys from port macquarie, i was in 808, we were the ones that made 50 jelly shots each and every night :)

i just looked back through threads and realised u said u were goin up the same week and i didnt even realise....

who were u? wats ya name? (seein as though there were only about 40 of us stayin chances are we did end up having that beer together...)

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
hmmm....... now your testing me, i met so many sweet people but can only remember about 3 names......... were you in petes/(fabio's, sorry ;-) ) room?
lachlan BTW

dawso

HSC
liquimalish said:
hmmm....... now your testing me, i met so many sweet people but can only remember about 3 names......... were you in petes/(fabio's, sorry ;-) ) room?
lachlan BTW
yeah thats the one, twas just me and him (and a few different randoms on various nights....)

anyone whos interested, this fabio fella we are refering to is proof that if ur only 17, u can still have fun on schoolies....and get into every single club except for melbas....

Monstar

HSC
Tell me, if you're 17 and your trashed in your hotel room, will you get in trouble by the "security"?

Monstar

HSC
dawso said:
yeah thats the one, twas just me and him (and a few different randoms on various nights....)
anyone whos interested, this fabio fella we are refering to is proof that if ur only 17, u can still have fun on schoolies....and get into every single club except for melbas....

Hey man, you gotta tell me how he got into all those clubs.. i wont be 18

dawso

HSC
Monstar said:
Hey man, you gotta tell me how he got into all those clubs.. i wont be 18

the ultimate guide to getting into clubs underage as adopted by fabio:

1 - work out every day from the age of 5
2 - be able 2 bench press 120kg at the age of 17, and only weigh 70kg urself
3 - maybe be tall (despite the fact that he was only a short arse...)
4 - dont shave for a week before schoolies, develop a nice beard (not bum fluff)
5 - be confident, walk up, ask the bouncers if theres many ladies inside tonight, how they got their job as security, say uve wanted 2 become one (cause ur buff ;)...
6 - walk in nice and confidently
7 - act like a local, security dont like schoolies
8 - if denied entry, or asked for ID, either make a quick excuse such as uve been at work all day, ur mate inside is gunna shout you beers,
9 - if still denied, then walk away, dont make a scene, all this does is attracts cops, and makes the security remember you, they then tell their mates, and ur screwed
10 - if all else fails, go 2 the beach and get pissed.....but do it up near southport end, cops migrate from surfers SOUTH

also, in regards to being pissed in ur room....it depends on what ur security is like, at tiki, we had the best security ever, they let us do anything as long as we were nice to them, and took responsibility for any damage or anything else we shouldnt have done....worked out fine, but ur security may not let u hav booze in ur room.... or some other shit, if they just find u smashed, then they cant do anything really....not as though its illegal to take to much cough mixture ;)

Monstar

HSC
^^ yeah well im not buff.

And im living at the islander resort.. is it strict?

dawso

HSC
Monstar said:
^^ yeah well im not buff.
And im living at the islander resort.. is it strict?

ooo, the islander, we already discussed it somewhere in this thread...

party central mate, and u can easily sneak into it (i wont say how in case some people affiliated wit it read anything here....)

but nah, theyre pretty cool.....i spent a fair bit of time there when we shouldnt have been, r u in the backpackers bit or the other bit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)