Any one like me? Couldn't finish writing all the student numb and centre number and (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
We get told NOT to waste time doing it during the exam, we get plenty of time to do it afterwards.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i only wrote on the cover..
i better not have needed to write on those crappy pages

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its in case any fall out (stranger things have happened) so they can match it up with your paper.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
that "Part" bit i got told was the part of your booklet
like i used 3 booklets for module b
so in my first booklet i had "part 1/3", and then part 2/3 and so on

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
yeah we had to write our numbers on our pages as we went along...
could only fill in the blue sheet and the front of the booklets at the end
what a waste of time
Originally posted by sar567
yeah we were told we could do it at the start if u want, but tht system fails when u get a new booklet. I always seem to screw up the numbers, hopefully i got it right often enough tht the marker will get the gist
keep the new booklet till the end, then fill it out
Originally posted by lillaila
arrrrgh, so unfair, my supervisers are freakin BUMS!!!!!! i'm wasting my precious time and they say im wasting THEIR time in collecting the papers............im bloody doin the HSC not them! I didnt even get time to fill in the FRONT page!!!!!!!!!!
Im so worried theyll miss it!
it's their job, this should be fixed

and if u think this was bad.. imagine maths.. 10 booklets
we also fill them all out before we get our exam paper, and extras at the end

edit: can you comlain? because come monday it's going to take a good 20 mins out of your exam time.

Last edited:

Under-stated

Director General
HSC
thats stupid we got time to fill ours in before we started, they were even waiting till everyone finished!
thats kinda EXTREMELY slack making you fill out stupid numbers in the middle of the exam, furthermore in the MIDDLE OF ENGLISH EXAM!
you should complain to the school, and dont let them stop you from filling out your details after the exam is over, or even before!
Trust me go and complain to the head of the school, and ask them to ring Board and complain abt the surpervisor!
if i was you i would take it all the way!

psycho_mushy

HSC
sometimes when I read what u ppl say about ur supervisors and ur school, I just think how lucky as a form/school we are...

Alot of ppl know our school for our generosity and all that stuff, and our supervisors are very nice as well... they're old and stuff but they're really nice!

We get the usual "if cheating" citation and then comes filling the blanks in...

The only thing we were told was to put number and centre at the front cover, and to not worry about the pages inside... that's what we were told...

And if we did run out of time writing the numbers in within the pages if we wanted to, they would allow us :D

I love my school :D:D:D also pretty well known around sydney :p

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
We were told to write our centre number and student number on every page we wrote on, but I have a strange feeling I didn't write them on any of my second booklets, because I did them all before the exam started.. :(

bails

I only wrote the no.s on the cover coz stuffed if i could b bothered and they said it wasnt really necessary. I think the chances of the booklets, with 2 staples each, being seperated and lost are slim to none...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)