any other internet browser's except internet explorer? (1 Viewer)

mojako

HSC
mm isn't there flash plugin for mozilla (and hence its variants such as firefox)?

while on the topic of "the bad things about alternative browsers", most alternatives browsers (in fact, all that I know of) do not have the ability to save a web page as a single file.. like IE does (with MHT extension which can only be opened in IE too :().. although that MHT feature is somewhat buggy but it's still nice.

r0wlzi

Banned
Flash Player 7, try going to a flash site using Firefox and I guarentee you'll need to download the latest shockwave.

Maybe Firefox is the light version I wouldnt know I was recommended it so I downloaded it.

Also the caching system sucks, I go to pages and have to clear the cache just for it to update. Once again maybe its just Firefox, not all Mozilla browers.

sunny

meh.
HSC
r0wlzi said:
Flash Player 7, try going to a flash site using Firefox and I guarentee you'll need to download the latest shockwave.

Maybe Firefox is the light version I wouldnt know I was recommended it so I downloaded it.

Also the caching system sucks, I go to pages and have to clear the cache just for it to update. Once again maybe its just Firefox, not all Mozilla browers.
Hit Control F5 for a forced refresh.

r0wlzi

Banned
Yer, I know that but IE will go through and update each file as needed and if they have not changed it wont, this program jusst updates all files fomr the server.

mojako

HSC
there might be some settings in the Options or Preferences
well it does so to minimise download.. might be useful in dialup connections.

IE also needs to dl Flash plugin the first time you go to a flash website.
unless installed a non-browser software which happens to include a flash plugin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)