Any Physics Students??? (1 Viewer)

dawooddaman

HSC
i have an upcoming physics practical exam, if anyone out there has done it so far or know abit about what going to be in it can you please help
personally think is either going to be the pendulum or projectile motion question if you have done or know what partticals are going to be in it please share your amazing knowledge?

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
me too. i need past papers or something. there is one in the free resources but its not much and i dont think it will be the same as my exam. mine is definitely proj mo so it shouldnt be too hard, just need to ace this to get my rank back

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
i have an upcoming physics practical exam, if anyone out there has done it so far or know abit about what going to be in it can you please help
personally think is either going to be the pendulum or projectile motion question if you have done or know what partticals are going to be in it please share your amazing knowledge?
Could you please be a bit more specific in your questions? Is there any part that you're having trouble with?

HSC
bring a second calculator in case the first is broken

dawooddaman

HSC
Just wondering what practical is most liky to be in a physics practical exam???
There are only two that are worth the 15% weighing the pendulum and a projectile motion one probably stroboscopic photograph what do you think it might be???

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
lol i showed my teacher that exam today asking if my prac exam was similar, and then she realised that she actually wrote that paper and someone stole it. she flipped shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)