Any point transferring from UWS Law to MQ Law? (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
I do care due to the fact that it is these students who a representing the uni. Obviously, I am not referring to anyone on this site as I highly doubt the types of students im talking about even know this site exists. I was just venting frustration due to the fact that I know the law program at UWS is exceptionally good. It provides reat practical experience and the lecturers provide real commercial advice that is useful for further life eg Theresa the Torts and Crim seminar leader was the best I had ever seen. She constantly gave up to date and relevant examples to emphasis the concepts. She provided information that will be actually used in practicing. However my problem is that these students are forming the representative view about the uni. People when considering UWS refer to these students. They refer to the slackers adn that is why the uni has such a bad reputation. I am not a UWS hater in fact I am a great supporter of it. But i can not and will not be a supporter of the uni allowing students who are detrimental to the uni and its reputation.
What a superficial, elitist little so and so you are. "will not be a supporter of the uni allowing students who are detrimental" God almighty wank off please, you're detrimental to the universities reputation, people will read this and think "god i don't want to go there, i might run into this wanker." You're not the only one who works hard for your marks but you sure as hell are the only one I've come across that is this precious.

For christ sake in law (I don't do business) most of your marks are won and lost by the work you do at home not in the classes anyway. In my experience if your really learning that much in your seminars you're not preparing for them as well you really ought to.

carino e lumino

HSC
Yes I was a first year and I didn't personally like it. I studied my arse off and gained higher marks then the required marks and was pissed off that people who didnt even try or did not even receive a uai 10 points below the cut off gained entry. How is this fair? What was the point of me studying for a whole year when students who didnt try still got in?
thats so true lol but then again hsc isn't everything like that is only ONE way of getting in , there are 50 other ways for geting in uni

rajputsingh

HSC
What a superficial, elitist little so and so you are. "will not be a supporter of the uni allowing students who are detrimental" God almighty wank off please, you're detrimental to the universities reputation, people will read this and think "god i don't want to go there, i might run into this wanker." You're not the only one who works hard for your marks but you sure as hell are the only one I've come across that is this precious.

For christ sake in law (I don't do business) most of your marks are won and lost by the work you do at home not in the classes anyway. In my experience if your really learning that much in your seminars you're not preparing for them as well you really ought to.

Sorry have you actually been to UWS and transferred to Mac? Because I have and that is what I experienced. If you talk to any of the law students who got into UWS with the required UAI or a bit lower you will understand i am not alone. All they do in class is ask stupid questions or do not pay attention. To the wankers out there i am not sharing my book go and get fucked! I dont care what you say mate this is my opinion and i believe it is justified as i was responding to the thread and i have experienced the circumstances that the thread was discussing.

rajputsingh

HSC
I do not think the law faculty is as bad as it is made out to be. In LAW208 (even though i hated this subject) we had guest lectureres from all walks of life eg barristers, in house counsel, Law society board members so its not to bad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)