Any preperations for STAT? (1 Viewer)

SophJI

HSC
I applied today
and i just did the online multiple choice thing in the ACER site
and i scored like 50%,..so worried

how could i prepare for this?
does anyone have any past papers..?
and any tricks or advice on multiple choice answers??
thanks

Lordsion

HSC
I keep getting 65% average. However my UAI is 96. I deferred. So i will see how things go!

SophJI

HSC
mm i got 80% in my practice.
how u think u guys gone then?
wow 80% is really good
i know i have gone badly..
because i ran out of time..so i had to guess the last 5 questions and that stupid cartoon without even reading the passage
i'm doomed

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
i found that, you usually do better in the final exams, theyre a little more easier than the booklet. Just practice a little its not a very hard exam to pass, and you can always do it twice in a year just in case.

cafii

HSC
its really easy, just do all the practice questions haha, i was half asleep and freezing cold in mine and i finished an hour early, still got like 165 haha...

just remember u only need 150 for pharmacy, getting anything over 150 doesn't give u an advantage =P

kylieb

HSC
Hi, i need help. I am doing the STAT exam in October and i have no idea where to get practice tests to help me. I am currently living in Spain and i can t get the booklet. Is there anything online or could anyone please send me a copy of the booklet on pdf? Also I have no idea bout the practice exam that was previously mentioned on the acer website. Could someone please send me the link? I know i am asking a lot but i am desperate. Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)