Any RAVERS out there??? (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
roxy69 said:
wooooh.........

any1 goin 2 utopia's 11th.....?????
its gonna be awesome........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to celebrate my 1st year ravin on that rave!!! im goin :D

jebus0069

HSC
There is a Bush rave 30th of june at bodella (3hours south of syd). it on private property so anything goes. (www.wizdance.com.au)
cheers, Jared

Last edited:

Stuart.m.ahmet9

HSC
yeh went to utopia. it was ok. prophecy should be better. i wish it was in the superdome :p still fukin fun but haha

ninja-boy

HSC
I dont get whats so good about raving.. its not a form of dance, you just have glowsticks and go apeshit on them. Plus its old, we steal stuff thats IN from america and raving hasnt been IN, in 20 years.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fast-forward 3 years and we see ninja boy rocking glowsticks at some warehouse rave going apeshit. acting like he never made the above post on bos.org/community

Legham

HSC
Raves are gross.. Party i went to the other night was like a rave.. 300+ shit people dancing around like faggots, listening to shit music.. I went to my car and went to sleep at 10pm :eek:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Legham said:
Raves are gross.. Party i went to the other night was like a rave.. 300+ shit people dancing around like faggots, listening to shit music.. I went to my car and went to sleep at 10pm :eek:
^ This is awesome.

ninja-boy

HSC
i have tried raving, its shit and theres no skill required

Legham

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
did you stand around with your arms crossed looking angry while everyone else was jumping around and enjoying themselves?
Nah, i went and talked to friends at the bonfire around the corner for a while so i couldn't see the shit people.

Azaan

HSC
sorri, raving has to be the biggest no talent bullshit their is.... but thats comparing it to established styles, otherise its 1 of those on the spot club thingz, in which case is alright:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)