• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any recomended monologues? PLEASE? (1 Viewer)

Ehrenkills

HSC
Hey i'm new to this bored of studies thing... Haha once apun a time.. ohh... PUN
Anyway, sorry.
I'm desperatly searching for a good monologue. I can do comedy such as everything is overdone etc. or something or something serious but meaningful. This must be annoying, but I am really desperate please anyone?

LumpyLoo

HSC
Yeah, im doing my monologue for my drama hsc too. I was originally gonna do either a part from 'waiting for godot' or either the raven or the telltale heart from edgar allen poe.

just a suggestion

xxx

Ehrenkills

HSC
Yeh thanks, i'm inviting anyone for suggestions right now. I'll look into those. I was going to cut and paste some parts from Fight Club for my monologue, but I just find that I doubt myself in every monlogue I find. Just imagine finding one that you really enjoyed and are totally comfortable with. Wow.. Haha

zodiac

HSC
I'm doing the monologue from the bathroom scene in 25th Hour good but brutal
Scotto

simmyboyy

HSC
if your a dude and you do want to maybe do something powerful...dramatic...blah blah etc there is a film called sent of a woman it came out in about 93 with al paccino there is a remarkable monologue at the end of the film....if done with perfection it will rake in the marks... and also if you are worried about being "original" it doesnt matter, its all about technique not originality. shweet good luck dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)