Any recommendations for a comprehensive legal studies text book (1 Viewer)

omniscientbeing

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone I'm looking 4 a good legal studies textbook in addition to the work that we already get from the heinemann legal text book. Any recommendations 4 a good legal text book apart from heinemann?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Katherin Dommerson - Five Senses; Legal studies...
this author writes a book for each focus study and the core options... very helpful... and also the macquarie revision books... which are usually the same length as the textbooks u receive from school... these books from MQ usually have a password int he front cover... for legal studies it's "scales" and u can go to the website and do online multiple choice.. that they offer for free...

coming from a student that got 91 for legal... i never really used the textbooks the school gave me... once u knwo everything... allu really need are cases, legislation and media... which u can get from a diverse range of books...
i wouldnt spend ALOT of time going thru content... once u know ur shit... start reading other textbooks to "gain extensive knowledge"...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I found Heinemann complemented with Macquarie and Excel good

I also had this awesome study guide written by a past band 6 student "Robbie Taylor Legal Studies Study Guide"
Its rare to find though.

But I suggest Heinemann

I looked at Longman occasionally also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)