Any RMIT student here??? (1 Viewer)

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Wow! It's been a long time since I tracked this forum down. Anyway, great to see RMIT having its own thread!

So who's studying here, and what course are you commencing?

I'm studying Professional Screenwriting (i know, TAFE *sighs*) but after 2 years, I'll be able to gain exemptions & move on to the final year of the degree (so it'll be 3 years, just like the normal standard of undergrad)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

diplexseeker

HSC
CoFFee BreAk said:
Wow! It's been a long time since I tracked this forum down. Anyway, great to see RMIT having its own thread!

So who's studying here, and what course are you commencing?

I'm studying Professional Screenwriting (i know, TAFE *sighs*) but after 2 years, I'll be able to gain exemptions & move on to the final year of the degree (so it'll be 3 years, just like the normal standard of undergrad)
hey, i am gona be doin BAS in information techonology from RMIT, throught open uni, it will be all done online.....which sux, oh well
:santa:

kalli

HSC
Hi all

How hot is it today :burn:

Im doing B Business (Business Information Systems) at RMIT... 3rd year... one more to go!

jihoihgggbghmkl

HSC
hey im lookin at going to RMIT next year to do a media and communications type course.. does anyone kno about this course or the standard of it?? id love to hear back. thanks

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah, i'm doing journalism, which is part of media and applied communications, and it's great.

i'm only in first year, but so far all the things we learn are very topical and vocational and will prepare us for work in the media/journo industry.

just out of interest what course are you thinking of doing?
and do you live in melbourne? because i moved here from sydney at the beginning of this year, and i love it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
are you talking about the main building, storey hall, or the industrial design building? because they're both pretty spesh. actally, most of the school is pretty trippy, design-wise.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
haha, i'm here right now. those glass boxes are windows that sort of stick out of the library (its not only the design building, its lots of other stuff too).

i'm waving right now...can you see me??????

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha if only ....

ah yeah, i just reffered to it as the design one cause when it was mentioned the lecturer said if we were in our design classes down there, we'd be inside the CRAZY building

noobiebaloney

HSC
N/A
W00t! a thread to post on!

So im an international dude whose gonna be doing a bachelor of arts (multimedia) in rmit. Creative media thingy.

It gonna be nice? How are lessons, building, after lessons, nightlife yada yada yada....

Mid year intake which is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooonnnnn

BoREd^7

HSC
N/A
HI, currently doing Chiropractic at RMIT

:bomb:

Last edited:

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
hey guys,

just wondering if anyone here does/or knows ppl who do the Fashion Design course @ rmit?

what is the course/campus like? do they place any emphasis on anything? etc etc etc? anything??

ive put it as my preference in vtac cos im from sydney and ive never been to melbourne.. so i really dont know what the uni/course is REALLY like (besides from the info from the websites/pamphlets).. so it would be mega helpful for any info!

thx a bunch!

jtulsiani

HSC
RMIT gud for engineering??

hi.. can neone temme if RMIT is gud for civil engineering? and how is it compared to UNSW for the same course??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)