any sample questions?? (1 Viewer)

tinkerbell

Hey! i was just wondering if anyone had any sample business questions from maybe their trial or sumthing?? i did the catholic trial so any questions except them would be great! thanks heaps. good luck with all your studying ( i hate bus study theres too much to know!! hehe) xoxo

EXA BOY

is there any chance that sumone could forward em 2 me aswell??? my addy is bflanagan_EXA @ nismo. org (spaces are for anti-spam)

-Chump-

Hey Tinkerbell.... what is writetome_now@hotmail??
whats in it and whats it about?
isn't it someones email? urs??:confused:

Ely

send em to me too!!!.......please :)

calara_lodge@hotmail. com

thanks!!!

roo

HSC
*yawn* schleeeppy.. thought i might type these up for u guys.. got too many past papers here eh.. ;)

all these from section IV

barker:
27. Explain how management can create a business environment that will lead to effective employment relations being achieved.

28. With reference to case studies, discuss how conflict and change in employment relations can be effectively managed in a business(es).

sample paper from who knows where..
27. "What constitues acceptable marketing strategies is conintually questioned in Australia.'
With reference to businesses that you have studies, analyse the ethical and legal responsibilities of mangers to their stakeholders and society, with particular reference to the role of marketing in the firm and in society and in the development of marketing strategies.

28. "In recent years the salary packages of senior mangers have sky-rockted while the lowest paid workers have seen little gain."
With reference to a business that you have studied analyse the responsibilities of managers to their stakeholders and society with particular reference to the nature of employment relations, the influences on employment relations, and the costs and benefits of infustrial conflict.

scots college
27. "Coordinating business functions in a rapidly changing environment, will test any manger's skillss. Helping stagg to cope with and support the changes requres considerable knowledge and talent."
With reference to a business you have studied, analyse the skills of management and how the business has manged the key influences on employment relations in response to its changing environment.

28. "Staff need ownership of ideas if they are to contribute fully to the production process."
With reference to a business you have studied, analyse how an understanding of management theories could help managemtn achieve effective employment relations.

bleeh.. enough now hehe.

good luck ppls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)