Any spare spots for schoolies rooms? (1 Viewer)

c raig

HSC
hey dudes. umm ive left this heaps late but i need to find a room for schoolies. ill bunk with anyone really. i am a guy, im 18 and i go to st ives high. im not a weirdo, im not planning on any massive orgies, or doing drugs or getting overly pissed and ill be out like all the time and its really only a place to sleep that i need.

i kno this is weird but im in desperate need to find a room soon. theres free rooms available still for about 500 each a week twin share, so if anyone else in my situation wanted to share a room id be keen for that. make a friend for the week. alright guys thanks

peace

c raig

HSC
ohh btw. if anyone is mayb possibly interested in sharing with me or giving me a spot or whatever i wouldnt hesitate to come meet you first so u can check out my hot bod. kidding, or jus to see that i am not a freak.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
dude, calm down, yoyve only had this thread for 2 hours. There'll be replies over the next week. But I'm not helping your cause though, sorry. I'm sure you'll find someone.

c raig

HSC
this is the lamest thread ever. i got a room already btw, so disragard everything written above. PEACE OUT EVERYONE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)