Any textbooks in electronic format? (1 Viewer)

chrisman9519

HSC
I'm wondering if any of the economics textbooks, riley in particular, come in electronic format? would teachers have them on CD even if they didnt come with the textbooks?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
No...

I know some of the authors, so i got a digital copy.

Creative economics should have a CD?

Why are you asking? I am not going to give you a copy

Last edited:

gnrlies

HSC
HSC publishers would not make their textbooks available in PDF because then no-one would need to buy them... You would all share them with each other costlessly. Books with a niche market are rarely made available electronically.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
HSC publishers would not make their textbooks available in PDF because then no-one would need to buy them... You would all share them with each other costlessly. Books with a niche market are rarely made available electronically.
Yet Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry textbooks can be found as PDF's with their respective hard copy textbooks.

I don't see why the authors of the Economics textbooks can't do the same - especially with the Dixon and Riley textbooks.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Just to let you know, asking for electronic copies is a quick way to get yourself banned from this site

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
That is what our school does. Since everyone in the school has a laptop, the school just puts it in this folder that everyone can access and we all get our textbooks from there.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
That is what our school does. Since everyone in the school has a laptop, the school just puts it in this folder that everyone can access and we all get our textbooks from there.
lol wait for the lawsuit.

That is illegal to, so your school is going to get sued

theind1996

HSC
N/A
No, and stop asking for them.

No one is going to give a electronical copy to you

Tim Dixon and Tim Riley don't want their book shared illegally
However, is it possible to obtain a digital copy IF you buy the hard copy of the book?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)