Any Tips for Aural (1 Viewer)

jellydan

HSC
N/A
I know the exam is tomorrow but i was wondering if any one had any tips on the aural paper because im really starting to freak out...... This one is so hard to prepare for any help would be greatly appreciated

H.S.What?

HSC
i havnt started studying yet ... lol. but i think as long as you go through the concepts and stuff u shood be rite... u cant really prepare 100% for it because u dont know what songs theyre gonna play.. the ones for the trials were shit i rekon, i dont know if u got the same songs

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
Listen, enjoy it. Write what you hear! Helps if u use musical jargon! This will be the second funnest exam ( after music practical)! Goes for an hour and listen to 4 exerpts:)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Doing Music 1 or 2?
I'd say.. Make sure you're not nervous. Focus.. They play it a few times.
And you might recognise it - sometimes you do , sometimes you don't. Take the first time - first playing to just listen to it.. Don't write, don't do anything. Just listen.. then second time, go through all the key points and try and listen out for those. It helps to do things
in a structured way. If you know the piece.. warning. DOn't sing along, don't think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)