Any1 hav the recent years UAI cut-offs for USYD?? (1 Viewer)

kitkatCEO

HSC
N/A
I couldn't find any on the net before 2007...I'm looking for the biomedical engineering one!

BTW... do u guyz think this years UAI cut-off will goes up or down as in overall?

I really wanted to do biomed @ USYD, but my uai is JUST enuf for the 2008 cut-off... so I'm praying it doesn go up this yr!! Or is there any way for me to get in if i just missed out a little bit say by 0.XX??

spence

HSC
kitkatCEO said:
I couldn't find any on the net before 2007...I'm looking for the biomedical engineering one!

BTW... do u guyz think this years UAI cut-off will goes up or down as in overall?

I really wanted to do biomed @ USYD, but my uai is JUST enuf for the 2008 cut-off... so I'm praying it doesn go up this yr!! Or is there any way for me to get in if i just missed out a little bit say by 0.XX??
Nobody knows if it will go up or down, there's like 10000 threads already about this.
And lots of courses allow people in with UAIs below the cutoffs

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
ffs it isnt the stock market. who gives a fk what they were pre 07.

T

Troy2287

I thought UAI entrys are changed based on numbers of students? Eg. If the Uni has low numbers for a course, it will decrease the entry for that year and vice versa..

spence

HSC
It's based on demand and supply. Eg. if 50 places are offered for a course the offers go to the 50 who applied with the highest UAI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)