Any1 waitn 4 PREP offer 2 CSU or got 1 last yr? (1 Viewer)

butch_dodd

HSC
Im waiting 4 a PREP (principals recommendation entry program) offer 2 cum through for b primary teaching,,jst wondering if any1 else had applied for the program this year or if any1 had recieved an offer last year??

its crap this year because in recent years applicants hav found out if they hav early entry in the middle of exams but now we gota wait till only a few days b4 our actual HSC results cum out!!

kylie_robbo

I had to wait until about 5 days before I got my results to find out that I didn't get in in 2004.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
ill think ull find they dont send them out till after the hsc but in previous years (2002/3) they sent out before and during. they dont send them during now so u still try to achieve in the hsc.

aurora_05

HSC
I didn't find out last year till like 4 or 5 days before results came out. Brads right - they do it this way so that you won't give up midway through exams.

butch_dodd

HSC
o ok...must have been a few years ago then.......SO WHOS APPLYING AND WAT 4?

k8tus

HSC
yea i applied for PREP to do a double degree- bach of arts and bach of teaching (secondary) , i reakky hope i get it too...

27/11- just got my letter today:) i am cheerin...good luck to everyone...

Last edited:

Guernica

HSC
You get notified first week of December and I'm pretty sure they notify you either way (whether you got it or not).

I applied through PREP for B Speech Pathology at Albury.. Fingers crossed because I don't think I went well enough in my hsc.

Guernica

HSC
Just double posting to say that early entry letters should be out next week apparently..

maddie87

HSC
butch_dodd said:
Im waiting 4 a PREP (principals recommendation entry program) offer 2 cum through for b primary teaching,,jst wondering if any1 else had applied for the program this year or if any1 had recieved an offer last year??

its crap this year because in recent years applicants hav found out if they hav early entry in the middle of exams but now we gota wait till only a few days b4 our actual HSC results cum out!!
what? LAST YEAR i applied for PREP at CSU as well as New England , i got the results before i even did my HSC, not that really took the pressure off because i ended up changing my mind about the course i wanted to do. I am sure u will be fine, 14 people got prep in my class last yr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)