Anybody Completed the Board of Studies Trial? (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yesterday, myself and Pace_T managed to weasel some information out of our teacher...that our school bought our trial off the Board of Studies. This is great news for many reasons, one being that presumably people have already sat this exam.

Has anybody on here completed their trial which was the official Board of Studies 2005 trial exam? If so, could you mention as many syllabus areas that were brought up in it as possible? E.g. assess ethanol, radioisotopes in industry, percentage mass of sulfate, etc.

If someone does this for us, it would be amazingly, brilliantly awesome and I would dedicate a shrine to you.

P.S. I will reward, if neccessary, with kisses.

A l

HSC
N/A
I do not think that the Board of Studies writes, let alone release, their own trial exams. Otherwise, it would be more popular than the CSSA trial exams.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed, they dont.

And regardless, it seems like you wish to cheat.....

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Well there you go. Looks like my lack of HSC knowledge has been exploited yet again.

Yes, I was planning to cheat...but if you're faced with an oppurtunity to, why not? I have only a very small part of my brain devoted to my morals and that's switched off for as much of the day as is humanly possible.

helper

HSC
N/A
There isn't, sounds like the teacher has pulled one over the taxman.

Pace_T

HSC
gahh
those teachers are tricky bastards
maybe it was some 'generic' name of the paper.. e.g. not CSSA or something like that
maybe miss got it mixed up with independent paper cause that sounds generic lol
+ our school gets most papers from independent
business studies teacher said we are getting a "BOS" trial paper. so that must be bullshit too. it must be independent they r talking about, lol...

anyone done the independent paper??? if so what types of questions are in there and what syllabus points r they targeting

you know what. i just realised. if taxman and i cheat, that defeats the whole purpose. the whole class would be cheating and so our ranks wont be changed if we both get really high marks lol. it will just look good on our reports :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)