anybody know this song? (1 Viewer)

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
ok like ages ago i heard this song and i remember liking it so when i heard it i tryed to remember the words so i could look it up later but of course i 4got the words and the tune and everything about the song except that i really want to hear it again.

i think its a dance song and its a guy singing (i think) and its got a guy whislting in in parts of it. does any1 have any idea to what this song might be, sorry i know im really vague but its so frustrating not knowing it.

thanku any suggestions to what this song could b would b greatly appreciated so i can stop going insane :)

wanton-wonton

HSC
tractor_chic said:
ok like ages ago i heard this song and i remember liking it so when i heard it i tryed to remember the words so i could look it up later but of course i 4got the words and the tune and everything about the song except that i really want to hear it again.

i think its a dance song and its a guy singing (i think) and its got a guy whislting in in parts of it. does any1 have any idea to what this song might be, sorry i know im really vague but its so frustrating not knowing it.

thanku any suggestions to what this song could b would b greatly appreciated so i can stop going insane :)
Whistling?

DJ Alligator - The Whistle Song? Or Blow My Whistle Bitch, or something like that.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ying yang twins - whistle song??

aye btw has ne1 heard that song for the msn ad where they play "mad world" but instead of Gary Jules they have some chick and then some kids???...does ne1 have it or noe the name of it??

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
you've got about as much chance of finding the song with that description as winning the lottery.
i know but its really frustrating and i wish i could remember more but my brain wont work

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Whistling?

DJ Alligator - The Whistle Song? Or Blow My Whistle Bitch, or something like that.
no thats like an actual whistle, its got a person whistling in it, u know like the 7 dwarfs

Enoch

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
there are no whistles in that song you moron.

hhahah oops...i meant whisper ....LOL

cate_7x

HSC
enoch said:
aye btw has ne1 heard that song for the msn ad where they play "mad world" but instead of Gary Jules they have some chick and then some kids???...does ne1 have it or noe the name of it??

Oh when I heard that I almost cried! It was the worst cover ever!

HSC
if you meant dance as in dance/techno crap music then its prob 'the whistle song' by DJ alligator

but if you meant dance as in you heard it in a club and it sounded mad, and its rap, then its probably:

juelz santana - there it go (the whistle song)

SiReN

HSC
ppfft dance/electronic/trance/techno/house is COOOL :)

hmm ill get back to you!

Enoch

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
You're singing someone else's song, usually as a tribute.

oh then in LOVED the cover i rekon its better than gary jules...now i need to find an artist...i searched "mad world" up in limewire and dled most of the artists..non that i need...cate2x u wouldnt happen to noe it would u?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)