Anybody need an evening job (5-9) this week and next? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyhazel

aaaashley
HSC
Hey,

Im pretty interested.
I dont know where to send personal messages though? Can you send me one with any other info you have?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Click on my user name in this message, and a little menu will pop down saying "Send a private message to Kwayera" :)

zomg

HSC
N/A
when would training be? during the week or on the weekend?

elleny

HSC
Hey Kwayera,

Is the offer still up? I'm interested but never worked in a call centre before.

Which days are they seeking employees? I'm available all days Tuesday & Thursdays, but only evenings on Fridays.

Ellen

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yup, offer's still up! They want people for pretty much any day, so if you want me to pass your details onto the recruiter, give me a buzz/PM :)

SUSYKINS

HSC
is it for thin lizzy?
ahahahahahahahahaha lmao

oh hey, my friend might be available
shes 18 and shes in desparate need of a job and i think she can work at night. i'll get her to email you? shes not a member of BOS

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I might be able to do it if the offer is still up. Free on Tuesdays and Wednesday nights. Already work at maccas so I'm not sure if it'll screw my tax up or anything so cash in hand is preferred. And my only experience so far is 1 year of flipping burgers :p.
So how long will this job last for? And what's the approximate pay rate for a 18 year old? PM me please :).

Edit:
Oh, this job is only for two weeks? Sweet, quick money and no commitments. I'm free a lot this week AND next :D.

Last edited:

08er

HSC
im free most of weekdays, is this offer still up?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
ahahahahahahahahaha lmao

oh hey, my friend might be available
shes 18 and shes in desparate need of a job and i think she can work at night. i'll get her to email you? shes not a member of BOS
Yup no problems; get her to email me at kwayeracheetah at hotmail

I might be able to do it if the offer is still up. Free on Tuesdays and Wednesday nights. Already work at maccas so I'm not sure if it'll screw my tax up or anything so cash in hand is preferred. And my only experience so far is 1 year of flipping burgers :p.
So how long will this job last for? And what's the approximate pay rate for a 18 year old? PM me please :).

Edit:
Oh, this job is only for two weeks? Sweet, quick money and no commitments. I'm free a lot this week AND next :D.
It can be for just two weeks or for longer if you prefer - PM me your details. I'm not privy to pay rates, so you'll have to chat about that with the recruiter - no worries, she doesn't bite!

im free most of weekdays, is this offer still up?
Yup, as above :)

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Hey, I could use some cashflow in the next few weeks, hook me up with a contact email/number pretty please?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Send me a PM with your contact details and I'll fwd them on to the boss :)

08er

HSC
how many people are you actually looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)