• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone actually ready for this exam??? (1 Viewer)

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
So much to know and so lil time to know it...
There has to be a secret to learning it all :confused:

^___ShabS___^

nah ... im not ready for it .. but i got 6 days to study for it ..

hmm.. dont know if i should study though ..
i've stuffed up in most of my exams so far ...

scruffy012

HSC
yeah i know, but thats the same with chem and phys. he only way to cram i think is to go through the syllabus 2 days before and look through for the 'assess' 'synthesise' ets, (ie the higher order skills), and alsosee if there are any 'double bungers' (ie both in the unit and 5.1)....

well just know your stuff, and do q's

scruffy

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Go through each syllabus point and recite what you know on each one, anything your unsure of revise. When you get to the end of a subject, do a chapter test. When you finish the entire course do past HSC papers.

Tenille_69

I just think that Biology is sooo broad!! There's a lot of "technical" stuff to know! Like in subjects such as Business studies you can waffle a bit if you dont the answer... but in Bio, you're stuffed!!! I think this exams gonna be a shocker! Worst one of out them all!! :mad:

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
Tenille_Alyce said:
I just think that Biology is sooo broad!! There's a lot of "technical" stuff to know! Like in subjects such as Business studies you can waffle a bit if you dont the answer... but in Bio, you're stuffed!!! I think this exams gonna be a shocker! Worst one of out them all!! :mad:
god i hope not.. i know i hate bio study - u cant bullshit :'( but hey... there's always the multiple choice :D yay!

HSC
i can't even remember the names of our topics. i've got folderfuls of notes on bio from my cousin, but none of the info is relevant to my brain.

oh well.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
kimmeh said:
because of that bastard chem exam, i'm going to have to study very hard for biology.....

after 3 unit maths :)
Psht, I have other exams on the same day as bio. BAH AT YOU! :p

malkin86

HSC
Don't forget daylight saving, everyone! Clocks go one hour forward. 8:30 exam... beautiful. :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
read my cramming for physics in 72 hours guide haha.. replace physics with biology

kow_dude

HSC
malkin86 said:
Don't forget daylight saving, everyone! Clocks go one hour forward. 8:30 exam... beautiful. :p
1 hour less sleep?!?!!!!!!

Jessisbored

HSC
malkin86 said:
Thanks for that...what a bugger!!! Oh well at least the exam will be over sooner

Im nearly ready for the exam. I kno health back to front and everything is in here somewhere coz of the trials (refering to my head) :p just have to bring it all up again

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think i could possibly be ready for the exam but it depends on what is asked! Alot of the content just sticks in my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)