Anyone aiming for 100? (1 Viewer)

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm mee aiming for 90+ :D

Good thing i got 88 in the trial, otherwise i wouldnt be top of the class to have a chance to hehe (1 mark seperated first and second :O)

Cheers.

P.S considering the scaling of the course, i'd say a low 90 raw should get you there (a band 6)

DI2AGON

You can always aim for 100 but i think ipt is such an unlikely subject to get it... you're analysing situations, hopefully the criteria is fairly leniant

i got 90% in my trials but that was only because the marks were kept strictly to the marking criteria... my teacher even said that he marks hsc exams and even if he sees a valid point/point of view he can't mark it correct unless it's on the criteria

televators

HSC
aren't the criteria for the extended-response type questions merely just guidelines?- especially with social and ethical issues- where one could apply as many as 10 of them to a given situation

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
hahahaha i did the CSSA 2004 and got 84... it was a stupid exam =___+ i HATE the storyboard part... so gay... i might have gotten more if i put mroe detail in my answers... =\ i remember for the first 10 mins of the exam, i sat there and drew pictures of all the kids in my IPT class... damn i was bored in that exam =___+

ar5ena1

HSC
i got 81/100 raw in my trial and came 2nd, 3rd overall

hoping to significantly imporve in the hsc, want to be around 90 raw.

adrianp

i got 69% and topped the class lol shit cunt school...

and my teachers gave marks for anything

JayWalker

HSC
Nah, if you have a valid point and it is not on the criteria, it is put forward to the head marker and if the head marker agrees then it is added to the criteria,
My teachers brother is the head marker for Legal Studies and thats what he said...

xeriphic

okai I haven't studied or do anything through the year for IPT and got 77% for the trials, didn't have time since it was squashed in the afternoon, but now that I prepared my notes and studied hopefully 85%+

by the way nice to see all those SDD people doing IPT too, *coughs I wonder if that guy got the HSC 2004 paper for IPT too lol

Last edited:
C

CaR

I'm not sure if trials for IPT was considered hard but our highest mark was 80 something, and I came in 2nd with 80.5...and the rest were in between the 70s range...

I'm not sure which paper I did but our class doesn't seem to be very competitive <_<

neuro_logik

HSC
xeriphic said:
okai I haven't studied or do anything through the year for IPT and got 77% for the trials, didn't have time since it was squashed in the afternoon, but now that I prepared my notes and studied hopefully 85%+

by the way nice to see all those SDD people doing IPT too, *coughs I wonder if that guy got the HSC 2004 paper for IPT too lol
I hope he does cause his a l33t h4x0r!

lil_emm

HSC
Terra_Niux said:
IPT seems relatively easy, I got 91/100 in the trial and hopefully i'm looking on getting at least a band 6 in the HSC.

Last years HSC was a joke compared to our schools trial.

IPT trial was no where near as difficult as the SDD trial.
i agree to that.

Preet

yeah i also got 100% (that's right!) in our IPT trials and everyone else failed. I'm so sure i WILL get 169% for the HSC. Don't worry, im not being cocky like any of the other posters on this thread....

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Preet said:
yeah i also got 100% (that's right!) in our IPT trials and everyone else failed. I'm so sure i WILL get 169% for the HSC. Don't worry, im not being cocky like any of the other posters on this thread....
thats a good boy, 169% is a good goal to set!! hehe, most people in here are very smart and plan on aceing this exam in less that 24 hours!! ekk, g2g and learn an option

good luck everyone....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)