Anyone applied for UTS SRS? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah I applied and can't wait to go UTS!

MysteryMoon

HSC
I'm considering doing biomedical science. btw did you get any notifications from UTS in regards to SRS?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I'm considering doing biomedical science. btw did you get any notifications from UTS in regards to SRS?
Yeah you should've gotten an email by them Thursday, but I didn't find it in my inbox, I found it in Junk, don't know why lol.

MysteryMoon

HSC
I guess I want do something in medical diagnostic laboratories, but I don't know what the specific career is called lol. This kind of course is only available in uts and not many other unis so that's why I'm doing it at uts.
Oh, and I guess it means I didn't get an SRS offer xD

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I guess I want do something in medical diagnostic laboratories, but I don't know what the specific career is called lol. This kind of course is only available in uts and not many other unis so that's why I'm doing it at uts.
Oh, and I guess it means I didn't get an SRS offer xD
I don't think anyone has gotten an SRS offer, because UTS only gives them in January.

MysteryMoon

HSC
Oh, really? I'm not very updated with these kinds of things haha. Did you get any email like this from uts?

uts.PNG

MysteryMoon

HSC
I got 76.55 as an atar, I was expecting 80s tho. It's quite below the cut-off for biomed science (83.75) so I'm hoping that the UTS bonus points, SRS and EAS points will help me reach above the cut-off.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I got 76.55 as an atar, I was expecting 80s tho. It's quite below the cut-off for biomed science (83.75) so I'm hoping that the UTS bonus points, SRS and EAS points will help me reach above the cut-off.
All you need is the SRS points and you're done, because you'll end up having 86.55 (with the help of SRS), it's still weird though that you haven't received an email recently even though you're able to do biomed.

MysteryMoon

HSC
All you need is the SRS points and you're done, because you'll end up having 86.55 (with the help of SRS), it's still weird though that you haven't received an email recently even though you're able to do biomed.
Did you get any other emails from UTS lately about SRS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)