Anyone care to donate a character profile sheet? (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
If you have one lying around someone on the virtual landscape of your computer that is. It'll be much appreciated if you do have one, just to give me character an added level of depth.

starrysky

HSC
If you mean a guide or template, I have one from my EE2 teacher this year that I used as a basis for my main character. Had to type it up because the scanner decided to fuck itself to death, but meh. It's fairly in-depth, so should do some good even if you only fill in a couple of parts.

Err, enjoy? :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Thats exactly what i need. This'll be much appreciated, thankyou.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Just thought I might jump in here with my character profiling experience (or lack thereof). While I found it very useful to have that sort of list for preliminary planning and getting a feel for what I wanted the story to look like as a package, don't get too wrapped up in adhering to their preset personalities when writing your scenes. Personally I was worried about becoming really really clichéd, because EE2 was the first time I actually finished a serious piece of creative writing, but I found it much more fun - and convincing - to throw my characters into situations and not necessarily know how they might react. When things played out in my head several times over in different ways, I got a better feel for which version of my characters had more depth, and quite often they were the versions that deviated from my initial character profiles because they would fit better with the way the story itself was changing and growing. This was just my experience, and I did end up rewriting a lot of scenes, but I guess it's worth considering. Hope that helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)