anyone cheat on the HSC? (2 Viewers)

bex

HSC
whoa they dont let you take in water!!
Its that cooler water... you know the dispenser stuff??
Ummmmmm NEVERFAIL! yeah thats it

Christine

beige member
HSC
u serious??? we just got plain old tap water!!! but we could bring in bottled water.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
mmm yeah i have a periodic table taped to the inside of my calculator lid... nothing dodgy, got it in a chem comp... didn't look @ it in chem, but i spose they couldve taken it off me if they saw it.

yeah but cheating is dodgy as

anyone seen sourie? he used to boast about how he had some method of cheating in every exam (NB: this is not a signal to turn this into a sourie-bashing thread. we've already got a dedicated one... don't corrupt this one)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
but i thought u got periodic tables in the chem data sheets anyway?

and dont worry about sourie, he left this forum in a huff....i think in the physics exams thoughts thread

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
*peace*

ah i will miss him. right, moving on. yes we get periodic tables, but i just have it there as something to put there... don't ask me why... :confused:... i decorate my calculator

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
I had to go to the toilet during my legal exam and the old girl followed me right into the toilet and watched me while i was pissing...i didnt know what to say i was so suprised, they hadnt done it to any of the others, maybe i looked dodgy or something...

Couldnt squeeze out a drop with an audience either :eek:
omg. she followed you into the cubicle and watched why you tried to pee?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what the fuck?!

isn't that like umm, an invasion of your privacy?!

omg i am soo shocked...

Ace-Pilot

Methoid to evade calculator/equipment check. Come into the exam late after about 5 mins, after reading time is over. I never actually intended to come late but it happened and no one checked nuthing, Everyone else says there calculators were checked b4 exam, so yeah if u wanna get something passed the inspections thats the way to do it.

Not that i ever took anything that wasn't allowed in anewayz :p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by johnson

omg. she followed you into the cubicle and watched why you tried to pee?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what the fuck?!

isn't that like umm, an invasion of your privacy?!

omg i am soo shocked...
Yeah i was shocked too dont you worry, but as i was sitting my HSC i didnt want to say anything...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
One of us was famous for being late to exams, we all waited for him in Chem, until the exam was already supposed to start 10 minutes ago...
He entered to our great applause :D.

I am sure that is invasion of privacy... but I bet there's a microprint in the forms you sign that allow abuses of these kinds of laws in the interest of 'fairness and equity' in the exams. :p

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Come to think of it, i have the RACI Chem comp periodic table taped to the back of my calc too. It was just put there because I was so sick of rummaging around bulky textbooks trying to find a periodic table. I haven't realised I've been taking it into almost every exam. But it isn't like the thing tells you anything more than the data sheets, so I don't think they're a problem.

And about peeing in the middle of exams...I haven't witnessed one person in any of my exams going to pee in the middle of it. But then again, I go to an all girls school...perhaps it has something to do with male bladders...

im jess

yeh i was running "late" for maths... well i wasnt really.... but we go into the hall at 9 for some stupid reason, even though the exam started at 925
so i rocked up at 905, and everyone was already seated and the lady was reading the instructions and everything... but they didnt check my calc, even though they checked everyone elses... but the reason i was "late" was beacuse i was listening to merrick and rosso... hehe

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Guys do go to the bathroom more often... anatomy-wise we have a slightly smaller bladder. :p I don't really get it either, one of us goes near the end of every exam... you're not accusing us of someting are you? :rolleyes:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy
I had to go to the toilet during my legal exam and the old girl followed me right into the toilet and watched me while i was pissing...i didnt know what to say i was so suprised, they hadnt done it to any of the others, maybe i looked dodgy or something...

Couldnt squeeze out a drop with an audience either :eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl:

serial??? omg.. that is soo fuken funni!!

u'd think there would b a guy there to follow u in hey?!

or mayb da old gurl thinks ur seXc.. ;) ;)

hahaha :rofl:

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by BlackJack
Guys do go to the bathroom more often... anatomy-wise we have a slightly smaller bladder. :p I don't really get it either, one of us goes near the end of every exam... you're not accusing us of someting are you? :rolleyes:
haha serial?? :p
my friend he goes to da toilet all da time man!! LOL.. its soo damn funni.. i hav never seen a guy go to the toilet soo many times in 1 day!!! hahaha..

funni stories that go wit it.. but i wont say hehe :p :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ok my say hehe :p

well yeh i think it would of been easy to cheat..altho i wont..cos i'd feel guilty! :)
but yeh the supervisors weren't strict or nuffin..never checked nething n we were allowed to hav water in there etc..
but they do follow in da toilets..
Lazy: old man follow guy in toilet...old woman follow gurl in toilet! hahaha.. neways i dunno what they do in da toilets to ya cos i never went durin an exam.. couldn't afford to waste my precious examination time :p :p

n in one of da exams my friend jus got up and walked to da front to sharpen his pencil..n they didn't do anything..they jus looked at him weird n every1 jus giggled haha :p

anomaly

what?!?! do people really follow you inside the toilets.. for my school they just kinda stood in front of the cubicle (with the door locked) .. you know I used to be really naive and thought that the HSC was sacred.. that no one was able to cheat because after all these years they've found a foolproof way of making the exam 'fair'... until I walked into my maths exam with my calculator .. and the supervisors just glanced at it! I didn't even take the cover off....next thing you'll tell me is that Santa doesn't exist..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)