anyone cheat on the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Rosie

i know this girl that wrote all this stuff on her legs and she never got caught!! I know she did it during the art exam but she probably did it for all her exams....how stupid can u get??? it just goes to show that theres not enough being done to stop cheating!

stressed02

yeah true... but i guess they couldn't really stop people from writing on your legs (if you're a girl), or your boobs or anything lol... its not like their going to check ...

But then again, Lazy sure got his fair share of 'invasion of privacy!'
that's so sexist, they'd SO never do that to a girl!!

bex

HSC
i had something to say and now i forget...

Oh yes! Anomely i wouldnt be too worried bout your english exam.. its the normal post HSC de-skilling thats getting to you!

I wonder if you can sue BoardOS for trauma and damages ....

HSC
well, I think two/ three years ago, hsc students used hi-tech devices and were caught
In other cases uncovered by the Board of Studies, students were caught with tiny audio players and writing prepared essays on tissues that were refolded and placed back in a wrapper. At least one HSC candidate wrote an essay in advance on similar paper to the board's exam booklets and then tried to insert it into the real answer book.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/shaming-our-secret-hsc-cheats/story-fngqim8m-1226567720517

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
There was this one time, if I remember correctly (this happened in year 9, I think), one of my friends went to the toilet and wrote the answers for the exam on the toilet paper or on the wall. People just started going in to the toilet and the teachers didn't even realise, gg.

teridax

HSC
N/A
wow

It actually wouldn't be too difficult to cheat. Especially when you have dodgy supervisors that are old af.
many friends i know basically plagiarised essays for english and got away w/ it (they all achieved a band 6)

it's why the course needs to be reconstructed

HSC
I talked to some of my friends from year 12, and some of them write the answers on the toilet's wall also and people who have their test another time would just go in and take a snap LOL. Other instances that occurred in my year, at the end of the exam someone would ask a question and the teacher would be busy with them not noticing what's going around. And that one person would pull out their Iphone and instantly take a snap of their exams, and spread it around on their Whatsapp group LOL. And the other class would have 1-2 periods to complete those questions before going into their test.
Another way I've seen people cheating is, the day before the exam, they'd go to the classroom in which they will have the upcoming exam and write formulas, things to remember, and such on the wall and on the day of the exam, they'd sit near the wall.

Yeah, a lot of kids wants to make their parents happy with their marks rather than learning the stuff

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
spread it around on their Whatsapp group LOL. And the other class would have 1-2 periods to complete those questions before going into their test.
Ahahahaha why would anyone lower their ranks by giving someone else an advantage??? I've never understood this mentality.

Johnthomas

HSC
I didn't cheat in my HSC exam but yes I saw many guys in HSC examination who are cheating in different ways when ever they got a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)