anyone chew gum during an exam (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
nope no special considerations anyone can eat in our exams. now every one does it after that one kid. does it say your not allowed to eat anywhere?
Yes, it does. Read the Guidelines.

Common sense says that having a full course apps, entree, main and dessert could get a little annoying for those around you.

Alliese

HSC
I'm serious. Normally girls go in with like celery and all that but some chick brought in maccas and the next day i brought in a grilled cheese, our supervisors are really chill
hahaha.... that's awesome....
There have been some people eating chips and stuff at our school but it was mainly gum - everyone chews gum, I wouldn't know how to sit through an exam without it.....

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I chewed gum before the exam... but not during. (gum isn't allowed at the school i went to, shhh)

katefication

HSC
Chew Extra Spearmint gum! It seriously takes ages to become "unchewable". We aren't allowed to have gum at our school either, but I guess they just don't care because I gnaw on it like there's no tomorrow, out of nervousness (not outside exam conditions though - tacky!). I also chew it when studying.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
I ALWAYS chew gum in exams. In chemistry, however, i regretted this habit, and my chewing went into beserk mode and:
- Looked like a goat when its high.
- Bit my gum 3 times.
-Bit my tongue 2 times.
-My gum fell out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)