Anyone Doing A Surfing Road Trip??? (1 Viewer)

thebeksfactor

Me and a mate are doing a surf trip up the coast in the panel van, starting in sydney and eventually ending up in the gold coast after numerous sandy pit stops

HSC
Oh my friends are doing that. I wanted to go.. but they wouldnt let me .. pssh just cause im a girl!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
oh thats the way to do it. I went on a 2 week roadtrip for schoolies, starting at Forster and going up to byron, followed by gold coast. so sweet.

*~bunni~*

HSC
colboltic_dream said:
Oh my friends are doing that. I wanted to go.. but they wouldnt let me .. pssh just cause im a girl!
omg thats so gay! im a girl and im like bags a spot in the car!!!

me and my friends r road trippin it, like the week afterwards so we have surfers and then random drives up the coast for surfing fun! should b interesting, whats some good spots on the way up to byron though? anyone kno?

whitie

HSC
My mates got a place up in byron next to the beach and behind it is a lake, we r fitting about 15 people in a three storey house and others could be camping out front and all that, its like 15 mins from centre of byron and my mates parents are charging $500 for 2 weeks including a $200 bond.
WE plan to have heaps of open house parties whilst we are up there so i'm going to have the best fuckin time. yer hopefully taking $600 or so for spending money, most going towards alky. Sweet deal!

whitie

HSC
Oh yer and we r doing a road trip to get up there to answer the question

thebeksfactor

go the surfers!!

we are probably stopping at forster, port, coffs, lennox heads and byron along with any other nice looking sand banks inbetween sydney and the gold coast.. go the panel van
We would invite people in the van with us but its only a 2 seater, but anyone is welcome to join the convoy up the coast

7th Sign

HSC
i know a few people that are going up in two cars and are stopping at different beachs to do like body boarding then they have like accomidation at surfaces.....should be alright for them...it would be a good idea because breaking up the 12 hours of bordom is good....

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
me and some friends are trippin round bali. It may not be the best surf season over there, but who could pass up an oppurtunity to paddle into uluwatu or kuta reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)