anyone doing anything about japan fo the essay???? (1 Viewer)

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
is anyone going to do anything relating to japan for their essay??

I want to try researching about the impact of European influence on Japan right from the Meiji era. Its kinda interesting because they were like one of the first asian countries to just accept Westernisation into their culture, and now almost one and a half century later, it rose to a leading ecomonical and industrial world power.

sugared plum

HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
is anyone going to do anything relating to japan for their essay??

I want to try researching about the impact of European influence on Japan right from the Meiji era. Its kinda interesting because they were like one of the first asian countries to just accept Westernisation into their culture, and now almost one and a half century later, it rose to a leading ecomonical and industrial world power.

yeah, but what you just outlined is all analysis of content, which sure is very interesting, but it's not historiography - it's not analysis of how historians wrote the history of EUropean influence in Japan

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
Originally posted by sugared plum
analysis of how historians wrote the history of EUropean influence in Japan
well there, i can use this quote u just gave me as my basis for my essay:D . I'll go do some more research on different perspectives and i'll make the statement more specific.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)