Anyone Doing Architecture? (1 Viewer)

donz

HSC
SH33P said:
general interest to see if anyone is wanting to do architecture next year for uni....

if so what uni were you looking at?

i want to go to UNSW for it :D
im looking at doing interior arch at unsw

HSC
yeah i was looking at possibly becoming one
but then one of my mates said u have to be fairly good at maths and im not even "good" at maths, let alone fairly good soooo, threw that dream out ^_~

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
my like, 8th or 9th preference is architecture at USyd, although if i get it, i highly doubt i'll take it.

adnan91

HSC
SH33P said:
general interest to see if anyone is wanting to do architecture next year for uni....

if so what uni were you looking at?

i want to go to UNSW for it :D
Yea i was thinking of doing civil eng with artr

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
yeah i was looking at possibly becoming one
but then one of my mates said u have to be fairly good at maths and im not even "good" at maths, let alone fairly good soooo, threw that dream out ^_~
hmm ive heard differently about the math side of the course... from what i know its mre design and practical based than maths... but there is maths in it... but as long as u can measure stuff work out distances and calculate basic stuff u should be right... i assume at least

what uni did they go 2?

HSC
SH33P said:
hmm ive heard differently about the math side of the course... from what i know its mre design and practical based than maths... but there is maths in it... but as long as u can measure stuff work out distances and calculate basic stuff u should be right... i assume at least

what uni did they go 2?
i dont think id be bothered to make accurate calculations tbh xD and knowing me, id probably design insane houses or something D:

oh, they dont go to uni, these are just my mates at school in the same year as me :p

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
i dont think id be bothered to make accurate calculations tbh xD and knowing me, id probably design insane houses or something D:

oh, they dont go to uni, these are just my mates at school in the same year as me :p
LOL

i asked a friend whose brother does Arch at UNSW

he got band 4 in 2u maths when he did his HSC

i quote "only a little...ive only herd he did a maths exams once... it was only physic maths and he never did physics"

HSC
SH33P said:
LOL

i asked a friend whose brother does Arch at UNSW

he got band 4 in 2u maths when he did his HSC

i quote "only a little...ive only herd he did a maths exams once... it was only physic maths and he never did physics"
oh i see what u did there, got in touch with your connections :3

ahem

i dont think ill be getting a band 4 in maths with how i went this yr :p

BUT WE SHALL SEE!

atm, im going for object designing coz i know i can go insane there and someone is bound to like my work :3

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
oh i see what u did there, got in touch with your connections :3

ahem

i dont think ill be getting a band 4 in maths with how i went this yr :p

BUT WE SHALL SEE!

atm, im going for object designing coz i know i can go insane there and someone is bound to like my work :3
yeah do what you love and ull do well in that... what uni were u looking at going 2?

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
1st preference for UTS and 2nd for USYD. I wasn't much impressed by UNSW, mostly because of Open Day...I don't know. :\

HSC
SH33P said:
yeah do what you love and ull do well in that... what uni were u looking at going 2?
ja ja i shall

well, i got 9 all up my first choice being UNSW, College of Fine Arts. i dont wanna go their though coz the area kinda freaks me out but it offers what im looking for sooooo just went for it anyways. i'll manage if i make it in :p

2nd choice is SCA, but i havent gotten any news from them :s

my back up plan is psychology just incase all else fails

how bout you? what unis u looking at and what courses?

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
ja ja i shall

well, i got 9 all up my first choice being UNSW, College of Fine Arts. i dont wanna go their though coz the area kinda freaks me out but it offers what im looking for sooooo just went for it anyways. i'll manage if i make it in :p

2nd choice is SCA, but i havent gotten any news from them :s

my back up plan is psychology just incase all else fails

how bout you? what unis u looking at and what courses?
well i got architecture at UNSW as my first preference cause i want to get their Co-op scholarship :D! but i really like it there... dont know exactly y though...

my 2nd preference is at ySyd followed by UTS for architecture (i missed out on their open days so i dont really have anything to compare UNSW to)

but if all else fails ive got engineering’s (biomed + mechatronic) / town planning to pick from...
I should get the UAI to get in... im yet to seriously stuff up an exam yet (besides 2u math trial paper)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)